Apparently Wig Skipped Another RHOA Cast Trip

Started by M-Rocka, September 27, 2017, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Cowgirl

She?s so unnecessary. If you?re so above the show and the ladies, why come back in the first place? Same can be said for Nene but I hope she learned her lesson..

Cowboy Nine

She needs to stay off RHOA. For good now.

No one wants her ugly ass on the show, and it seems like she's pulling the same mess she did during Season 5.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on September 27, 2017, 10:50:11 PM

No one wants her ugly ass on the show, and it seems like she's pulling the same mess she did during Season 5.
!!!

M-Rocka

She knows she wasn't packing shit and wasn't going any damn where.

XXX.

I love Nene's response. 

Can't argue that one!  They let this white bitch do whatever she wants.

But it really doesn't matter.  She's not on the main cast.  So, who really cares.

Kaeli.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: BowDown on September 27, 2017, 10:51:22 PM

!!!

! with Nene back and the addition of Eva they don't need Krim and her 10 lbs wig. Toss ha!

STUNNA GOD

G

I mean.... She's not even holding a peach. :dead: I wouldn't expect her to have the same obligations when she's probably getting half the check. "Have a choice!" :dead:

Love Quee though.

AIDS

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 28, 2017, 02:39:50 AM
Quote from: BowDown on September 27, 2017, 10:51:22 PM

!!!

! with Nene back and the addition of Eva they don't need Krim and her 10 lbs wig. Toss ha!

/

Eva ain't on the show

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Trey on September 28, 2017, 03:49:45 AM
G

I mean.... She's not even holding a peach. :dead: I wouldn't expect her to have the same obligations when she's probably getting half the check. "Have a choice!" :dead:

Love Quee though.

I mean she does have a choice .. She has her own show Rn in its 6th season something the others gorls will never have lolz

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TEXASbama on September 28, 2017, 11:39:09 AM
Quote from: Trey on September 28, 2017, 03:49:45 AM
G

Love Quee though.

I mean she does have a choice .. She has her own show Rn in its 6th season something the others gorls will never have lolz
SJSJDJDDJJDJDJJSNSNSSNNSSNSDNSDNSNSDDND

:feelinmyself: