Omf the string arrangements all over TAOL video version

Started by Admin, May 06, 2018, 03:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Timeless record. The song itself deserve its flowers.

b7

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on May 07, 2018, 12:06:02 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 06, 2018, 08:20:54 PM
Atlantic is so trash for not having her shit on VEVO. Girl

She helped build and sustain that damn label in her best days. Absolutely not  :uhh:

n

All these hits and u got randoms uploading shit quality versions of her visuals

:mmyulost:
It's not Atlantic's fault. YouTube and Warner Music (Which owns Atlantic) came to an agreement to add videos to channels for their artists (current and former) sometime last year. That's Always on My Mind is on Brandy's VEVO page now. It's going to take time to upload all of her videos in it's original format on there. Plus all artists are supposed to have their own VEVO channel soon (Even the ones that are with Warner Music) because Youtube and Warner Music came to an agreement to do so. VEVO is in conjunction with YouTube.
ugh

I wonder why that?s such a long process? I guess because there are millions of artists but ch

Admin

Quote from: TheNextLew on May 07, 2018, 12:10:49 AM
Oh love the  full intro

The ohs were filtered (like a telephone effect ) to make tgem.cut thru tge mix and give them their own space

They go unnoticed on this original version
I don't mind that voice effect. They should have just kept the additional strings. :-(

b7

Funny u mention this cuz I?ve been thinking about her new music and what it will be like. Brandy doing that full orchestra show in January seems pretty intentional

She?s in NYC recording with camper again today/tonight and i feel like these new songs will have elements of that. Strings and all

We?ll see
:jarvwhereru:

Admin

Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2018, 02:51:14 AM
Funny u mention this cuz I?ve been thinking about her new music and what it will be like. Brandy doing that full orchestra show in January seems pretty intentional

She?s in NYC recording with camper again today/tonight and i feel like these new songs will have elements of that. Strings and all

We?ll see
:jarvwhereru:
Omf!  :flamebroiled: