I wonder why Eminem always gets skipped over in the cultural appropriation

Started by GLOCK, January 04, 2020, 12:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

I don't really care about the whole cultural appropriation angle. With the way hip hop has been packaged and sold to the masses, a successful white rapper was bound to come along soon or later. But there's another convo to be had about how much his music contributed to normalizing the angry white guy/mass shooter types. His earlier albums are damn near school shooter manifestos over Dr. Dre beats and it seemed like him dissing Trump in that freestyle he did made people forget all about that.

Sinpool

Bdnf

i need him lashed just because the way his career went in the 2010s I know he's the only one giving Bey a run for her money when it comes to Legend status

MelMel

Quote from: Luka Sabbat on January 04, 2020, 01:29:57 AM
Bdnf

i need him lashed just because the way his career went in the 2010s I know he's the only one giving Bey a run for her money when it comes to Legend status
they both are legends

🦚

He did what the others wouldn't. Make fun of white ppl and white issues. The whole hate your parents, hate your girlfriend, drugs, pills etc

The dr dre cosign def didn't hurt.

But can you imagine a song like guilty  conscience  today  :plzstop:

They would get him the fuck.... asap
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Ma Lo

SouravMay

'Nem did rap but never really tried to be or pass as black or anything. He kept his "white accent" and also didn't do features with R&B or soul artists but his collabs were always a bit on the pop/rock side.
B7

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: Poseidon on January 04, 2020, 06:06:05 AM
'Nem did rap but never really tried to be or pass as black or anything. He kept his "white accent" and also didn't do features with R&B or soul artists but his collabs were always a bit on the pop/rock side.

agree
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

CREAM.

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 04, 2020, 06:27:51 AM

I wanted him to fuck me so badly
:thatssowendy:
!!

He was attractive

I don't know why the gorls are giving "boy.." or whatever

HUGO

Yes lash him. Than yes there is audio of him using the N word. He does not get a pass foh. Can't stand him