Brandy shades Monica

Started by 4 fucking k, July 15, 2016, 06:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: RIGGY on July 15, 2016, 11:56:44 PM
Let us know when y'all get confirmation on who or what she was talking about guys lol

Rig, she confirmed it herself in her comments.

like :dead:

Bish

Brandy is about to turn me into a Dove. I mean wth.

And TBQFH I see no reason why anyone would want to copy her performances and visuals.

Zankou.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 16, 2016, 03:39:11 AM
Quote from: RIGGY on July 15, 2016, 11:56:44 PM
Let us know when y'all get confirmation on who or what she was talking about guys lol

Rig, she confirmed it herself in her comments.

like :dead:

HSHDDHDHDDJDJC

Zankou.

D.I.E.G.O.

SouravMay

Quote from: Young on July 15, 2016, 10:37:34 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 15, 2016, 10:36:04 PM
Quote from: FINE. on July 15, 2016, 10:35:16 PM
Guys I want someone to drag her publicly

She needs a GOOD dragging right now.

I honestly hope she reads this thread.

Someone needs to read those twists clean the fuck off
I'm so over this shit.

:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

WTF is occurring???
B7

D.I.E.G.O.

:diddraispoot: These long ass, introspective posts about Ghan's mental stability are late. It's one thing to care about her well being, but let's not pretend like we actually know everything going on with her. These damn lurkers read this and will think she's having a damn nervous breakdown or some shit. Let's be more supportive and less judgmental.

FlowerBomb

brocka4life

Some people are going overboard with the mental diagnosis and drugs.  :holdupguys:

Camo

Sooooooo completely off topic but Ghan posted a snap and Jessie J was there singing and Dj Camper was there playing the piano. Soo... I wonder if there is still a little hope for that ep 🤔🤔 ... nothing major, didnt deserve its own thread, just wonder how the vibe was since they were there together again like that MBK showcase but this time in a more intimate setting.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Sully on July 16, 2016, 08:37:39 AM
Sooooooo completely off topic but Ghan posted a snap and Jessie J was there singing and Dj Camper was there playing the piano. Soo... I wonder if there is still a little hope for that ep 🤔🤔 ... nothing major, didnt deserve its own thread, just wonder how the vibe was since they were there together again like that MBK showcase but this time in a more intimate setting.

Now wait

FlowerBomb

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on July 16, 2016, 08:38:45 AM
Quote from: Sully on July 16, 2016, 08:37:39 AM

Now wait
:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

#Mu7

This damn thread needs to be deleted but to be honest not many people will care or get it because they not on social media nor do they care about Stan wars.