Brandy had a photo shoot today, involving her feature "Role model"

Started by b7, July 14, 2017, 02:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: LiiVE on July 14, 2017, 11:52:57 AM
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 14, 2017, 11:31:16 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 14, 2017, 10:22:56 AM
I'm almost certain she saw that thread. She posted on IG about people " attacking her mind" after we called her bipolar now she's about to switch up her look. Brandy would never lash a fan who speaks truth about her. She only lashes haters.

NO SHADE, but there are entire threads on lipstick alley of people pondering if she suffers from mental illness due to all the crazy stuff on IG.  And they say even worse stuff sometimes on The Shade Room.

I don't think it's specific to here.

It just comes with the territory when you decide to jump in and mess on IG.
:omgwatshappening:

I think I wanna start looking at lipstickalley. they seem really edgy

NN
DN
DND
NN
N
NN

Remember when you said they give you "single bitter moms"?  :kii:

They give that DOWN!  The edge is on 1000000000!

These girls have bills to pay and the child support is not coming in fast enough.  :flamebroiled:

HUGO

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 11:48:51 AM
Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 11:37:48 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 11:33:29 AM
Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 11:32:15 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 14, 2017, 07:59:16 AM
I hate Selita.

Why? Sis is kings gorge and unbothered

[instagram]
[/instagram]
n

She fucks everyone Bran breaks up with. Kinda strange

Love that Brandy calls her a goldigging bitch in the new song lmao!

Snsnsnsnsnsn

Giving her he benefit of the doubt I don't think she's purposely hopping on leftover Ghan dick
f
Now its too many niggas out here to just be coincidentally fckn with the same ones over and over again. Anything more than once is suspect
!!! That shit wont ever be cute

Hollywood or not

b7

Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 11:58:41 AM
And Rig where did you find this second batch of lyrics?

:nowgorl:
sssssdddd

You look like a fool ..  ya new girl is a goldiggger she ain't coo ..

I just have that and a snippet of what you've heard already in low quality  :dead: nothing special. I don't have any full songs. She doesn't even have a verse on It, I believe

Her solo songs are NEVER leaking. She made everyone sign agreements :dead: 

Cowgirl

b7

Quote from: BowDown on July 14, 2017, 12:03:01 PM
But why would she continue to sing/post about that girl?
eh, why not

It's mostly Ryan lashings. Could be her most honest album EVER

Vonc2002

Well i get singing about it.  It's her life and what she's going thru.  Now posting and talking about it...............let the music speak and dassit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on July 14, 2017, 12:05:01 PM
eh, why not

It's mostly Ryan lashings. Could be her most honest album EVER
I guess when you put it that way but I just don't like seeing her in pain.
:stressed:

Plus her music while being in love, vulnerable, and/or optimistic>> her angry/sad mess..

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 12:06:45 PM
Well i get singing about it.  It's her life and what she's going thru.  Now posting and talking about it...............let the music speak and dassit
Right. A song or two is kinda cute but anything more than that and the postings..
:sevynstreeter:

wizzy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 12:06:45 PM
!! esp if no one is even replying/initiating

Demm_

If she was cute and dragged, I don't think I would care that much. However, you can't be dressed horribly, rock the same hair mess for years, not have any music out or acting gigs and just seem bitter on social media. That's what grinds my gears...

HUGO

Only reason I could see why Ghan is dragging the both of them is if Ryan really cheated on her with selita

Vonc2002

Quote from: Demm_ on July 14, 2017, 12:17:17 PM
If she was cute and dragged, I don't think I would care that much. However, you can't be dressed horribly, rock the same hair mess for years, not have any music out or acting gigs and just seem bitter on social media. That's what grinds my gears...
All this.  U walking around looking like mother earth, u aint got no new music, u ranting and raving on twitter like a mad woman, attacking longtime fans, singing about these people in your concerts while theyre out living their lives and seemingly paying u no mind, etc. Its just  :uhh:

I'll never forget her over in Europe on social media MAD at those two girls meanwhile these bitches out on the town like
WOO! Time of our lives LMAO!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 12:22:35 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on July 14, 2017, 12:17:17 PM
All this.  U walking around looking like mother earth, u aint got no new music, u ranting and raving on twitter like a mad woman, attacking longtime fans, singing about these people in your concerts while theyre out living their lives and seemingly paying u no mind, etc. Its just  :uhh:

I'll never forget her over in Europe on social media MAD at those two girls meanwhile these bitches out on the town like
WOO! Time of our lives LMAO!!!!!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

But what two girls in Europe?