Chris brown comes for slave music and chitterlings circuit

Started by whatever, December 16, 2015, 08:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: SUPREME on December 16, 2015, 10:02:31 PM
And the pop stations are the ones that said they wouldn't play his shit when he beat rihs ass

I hope urban stations do the same thing for that comment
!!!! lmao!!

tigernathan

There could be plenty of people who want to purchase but need that money to buy a gallon of milk, or a young boy who's in a single parent household where his mother can't afford to throw 9.99 to music as she pleases.

This is a good point but it doesn't hurt anyone to spend $10-15 a year. :dead: So idk...

But I admit I was lowkey thinking about this when I bought Buffet a couple of days ago  :plzstop: The total was like $18 with tax and I wondered that this is like a week of gas for some people. Ya never know.

BAPHOMET.

Literally have never heard of this tour before.

The numbers must have been ghastly.

RekeRig

Quote from: SUPREME on December 16, 2015, 10:14:32 PM
Like this Fag was being shit on by the media and "Deuces" got him some attention again

Because of urban.

He's a mess

RAY7

If they were ghastly I doubt it would've been completed
clearly ppl were buying tickets because there like no cancellations
Except when he booked the Grammys and BET Honors so he had to reschedule
King is still booking

RekeRig

Quote from: The Glock is Hot on December 16, 2015, 10:24:36 PM
Quote from: LiiVE on December 16, 2015, 10:23:40 PM
Quote from: The Glock is Hot on December 16, 2015, 10:19:54 PM
Am serious Taron
aww maybe the ci's can teach the mons how to get back to dragging after a flop  :traciandchelle:
No bby I plan on dragging every faggot on this board for 2-3 weeks max
Then a new me will emerge  :ohwow:

Omf what will my name be?
Glockin Luther King

:ohwow:

RekeRig

Quote from: imaan. on December 17, 2015, 12:01:35 AM
There could be plenty of people who want to purchase but need that money to buy a gallon of milk, or a young boy who's in a single parent household where his mother can't afford to throw 9.99 to music as she pleases.

This is a good point but it doesn't hurt anyone to spend $10-15 a year. :dead: So idk...

But I admit I was lowkey thinking about this when I bought Buffet a couple of days ago  :plzstop: The total was like $18 with tax and I wondered that this is like a week of gas for some people. Ya never know.
!!!!

thats no joke. like, 18? shit. nothing in music should cost that much these days

RAY7

Quote from: RIG on December 17, 2015, 12:12:42 AM
Quote from: imaan. on December 17, 2015, 12:01:35 AM

!!!!

thats no joke. like, 18? shit. nothing in music should cost that much these days
I thought albums were down to like $10-$12 for the most part?

MAY

Ray, let's get some hot cocoa, snuggle under a blanket and listen to Tank's new alb' :indiaarie:

No gay shit, I promise. :supluv: