video of BRAN singing LET IT SNOW.. from BEST! XMAS ! EVER!

Started by Buy The Stars✨, October 24, 2023, 11:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEW MOON

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 24, 2023, 11:32:30 PM
Quote from: NEW MOON on October 24, 2023, 10:35:29 PMI would love to see Brandy on White Lotus.

i thought about that as well.  they havent really had any main black characters. it would be a cute look for her. 

Yeah, Dark Comedy might actually be a good niche for her.

Gilgamesh.

Oh this looks good and corny 😂

It's cool though, holiday films are always kinda cringe. Hope she gets to do a little promo.

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Killaxmt on October 24, 2023, 02:06:30 PMY'all gon drag me, this is cute but Brandy's acting is teribllllleeeee! She needs a real acting coach cuz Tasha ain't cutting it
SSSSSSDDSDSddddddddddfDDFDDf

I prefer her more dramatic roles

Sovereign.

I'm so proud of Brandy. She looks like she had fun filming this and was cast perfect in the role. Ready for my popcorn and wine.  :feelinmyself:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 24, 2023, 03:15:02 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 24, 2023, 03:06:06 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on October 24, 2023, 12:23:15 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 24, 2023, 12:01:24 PMnncncncbcbdbdbdbdbd

Come on, ACTdy Norwood!  :flamebroiled:
askldskd

i have watched the trailer 3 times now!!!

i love seeing her not in the villan type role like Cassie from star or chardonnay from the game and i may be reaching butttt if this movie does good for netflix they could do a whole bunch of sequels based on the "Best__________ EVER"  best halloween ever, best new years ever, best 4th of july ever etc etc  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop: ...i know im reaching dont drag
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnnn

You're not reaching at all bby. We haven't seen anything like this from Bran in such a long time. I can possibly see this being a franchise. I was tired of the Chardonnay, Cassie, Naomi type of characters.

It's crazy how we're getting this movie in a few weeks to then anticipate The Front Room which is the complete opposite of this feel good movie. Ugh, proud to be a stan! Versatile, chameleon self. :ohwow:

!!
 yes I am HIGHLY anticipating the front room.  I am hoping with that we are going to see a new type of actress in brandy.
Baby listen!!!!!! BRANgela Bassett is coming to shake the table, I fear. Thespian self. :howfestive:

Summertime

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 25, 2023, 02:05:44 AMI want to see Brandy in a Scandal type role....she has the ability but has not been stretched as an actress in her choices or coaching....I think that's what the ppl want to see

This is how I feel. She's Brandy so she has the ability to get high caliber material, so she should leave the non good scripts and Tasha Smith coaching alone.

This movie was necessary so she can drop her Christmas album. Descendants 3 is necessary because I feel like she'll be the one tapped to voice their next Black princess role.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 24, 2023, 09:38:37 PMI wonder what she will sing in the movie! Maybe some songs from her christmas album?
Let it Snow
Santa Claus is coming to town
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

NEW MOON

Quote from: Summertime on October 25, 2023, 01:34:13 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 25, 2023, 02:05:44 AMI want to see Brandy in a Scandal type role....she has the ability but has not been stretched as an actress in her choices or coaching....I think that's what the ppl want to see

This is how I feel. She's Brandy so she has the ability to get high caliber material, so she should leave the non good scripts and Tasha Smith coaching alone.

This movie was necessary so she can drop her Christmas album. Descendants 3 is necessary because I feel like she'll be the one tapped to voice their next Black princess role.

I really hope descendants opens the door for her to be the head muse in Hercules. I need her in that film.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on October 25, 2023, 02:11:25 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 24, 2023, 09:38:37 PMI wonder what she will sing in the movie! Maybe some songs from her christmas album?
Let it Snow
Santa Claus is coming to town
how do u know?

BrandonBranlee

October 25, 2023, 08:00:54 PM #69 Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 08:04:05 PM by BrandonBranlee
I don't think any of the album music will be in the movie. My expectations are low for the movie but I expect her to kill it in the musical scenes as always. Brandy stay singing in her acting projects 😅

So she went from playing a rapper who also happens to have one of the best voices ever to a... newsletter writer who is also one of the best voices ever?  :kii:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 25, 2023, 08:00:54 PMI don't think any of the album music will be in the movie. My expectations are low for the movie but I expect her to kill it in the musical scenes as always. Brandy stay singing in her acting projects 😅

So she went from playing a rapper who also happens to have one of the best voices ever to a... newsletter writer who is also one of the best voices ever?  :kii:

you forgot a sanging drug dealer who slangs that rock and even before that a hair stylist football players wife lol

ReVon

BRANDY IS SO UNDERESTIMATED ALL THE WAY AROUND. I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO REIGN SUPREME AGAIN.

FKTARDS! :scrumptious:

Ma Lo

Looks cheesy but in a good way and def will  have that wholesome relaxing feeling that Christmas movies have. Brandy is naturally funny but it can't be forced. I'm waiting for the front room but will def check this out.

long-timeTheRoofFan