Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge gorl

Quote from: amor amor amor on September 21, 2021, 04:12:49 PM
Y'all don't give a damn about this girl

Ndndndnnfnd

Cut the shit . Nickis attachment and apparent involvement in this mess is what tickles ur fancy on this case

!!!!

She got raped in 1943 nd jus NOW wanna come say sumn??!

Gorl if u dnt-!

shante smith

September 21, 2021, 06:04:22 PM #46 Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 06:11:27 PM by amor amor amor
All I'll say is two people on this board made a smart comment a few days ago about "ugh why isn't anyone doing anything for HER? (The victim) what about protecting black womuh s? "

clearly making passive comments in my direction . Lol

but my question to them was "why r u waiting for people to do something about u feel passionate about ? If this SPECIFIC event involving black women is something ur truly passionate about , take action "

The response was "oh I'm doing research lol"

clearly the girls aren't taking this as seriously as they're trying to PORTRAY they are . Which is why , in turn I cannot take them seriously .

#protectblackwomen is not a joke or a punchline . Or ammo to use for shady banter. Stop reducing it to that.

bby ddy

She's not just saying something ddhffggh.

He was convicted for raping this woman.

Her charges are stemming from the constant harrassment she's been receiving from NICKI, Kenny and their goons... not to mention her Barb trolls. This woman just wanted to be left alone.

Nicki is/was an active participant in the mess, not just some chick talking shit on the sidelines in defense of her man.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 21, 2021, 04:16:50 PM
I stand by all black women who are victims, even if they have been hurt by our supposed faves.
God bless this Black queen, hope she gets justice.

good thing nicki didnt touch this girl

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: bby ddy on September 21, 2021, 06:05:57 PM

Her charges are stemming from the constant harrassment she's been receiving from NICKI, Kenny and their goons... not to mention her Barb trolls. This woman just wanted to be left alone.

Nicki is/was an active participant in the mess, not just some chick talking shit on the sidelines in defense of her man.
!!!!

She's a piece of shit

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: bby ddy on September 21, 2021, 06:05:57 PM

Yeah not sure why this is being ignored
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Troye on September 21, 2021, 06:10:18 PM
I stand by all black women who are victims, even if they have been hurt by our supposed faves.

She's saying Nicki has been trying to intimidate her
Is Nicki your only concern here

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Nicki defended two rapists. Her brother and now her husband. There's no excuse. She's trash!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 21, 2021, 06:14:35 PM
Quote from: Troye on September 21, 2021, 06:10:18 PM

She's saying Nicki has been trying to intimidate her
Is Nicki your only concern here

yes.  i am worried NM6 will be delayed cause of some foolishness from 30 years ago

b7

Not "And his WIFE, Nicki Minaj" sddddff this show has been messy for years

:shook:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

b7

Quote from: ophliyah on September 21, 2021, 03:48:26 PM
vccccccxxcxxcc OMFG

theyre really DIGGING into this huh

i wonder if nicki's lastest antics were to distract from this

no need to wonder  :kii: she knew what she was doing. It worked for the most part but this might be too big of a mess to sweep under any rug