Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Troye on September 21, 2021, 03:54:15 PM
Quote from: plastic on September 21, 2021, 03:49:03 PM
that covid mess was the last straw

they're getting her outta here

:stressed:

You can't cancel her for what someone else did.
it's the her tryna pay that girl off with a measly 500K under the table that she's in trouble for babe. Should've offered her a cool 5 million and be done with it

b7

Quote from: amor amor amor on September 21, 2021, 04:07:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 21, 2021, 04:06:49 PM
Wow! Pray queen gets the justice she deserves
!!!

This is the most important thing

Not Nicki
bdbdbd we joke and ki but this is true.

This Kenneth guy seems ... ch

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 21, 2021, 06:20:34 PM
Quote from: Troye on September 21, 2021, 03:54:15 PM
Quote from: plastic on September 21, 2021, 03:49:03 PM
that covid mess was the last straw

they're getting her outta here

:stressed:

You can't cancel her for what someone else did.
it's the her tryna pay that girl off with a measly 500K under the table that she's in trouble for babe. Should've offered her a cool 5 million and be done with it

this is 500 k more than most ppl got if this girl dont GO ON some where

Buy The Stars✨

as a barb i do wish she hadnt married this guy .. i think im ready to talk divorce 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on September 21, 2021, 06:17:40 PM
Nicki defended two rapists. Her brother and now her husband. There's no excuse. She's trash!
and don't forget Bill Cosby

Aalumeci.

shante smith

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 21, 2021, 06:21:15 PM
Quote from: amor amor amor on September 21, 2021, 04:07:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 21, 2021, 04:06:49 PM
Wow! Pray queen gets the justice she deserves
!!!

This is the most important thing

Not Nicki
bdbdbd we joke and ki but this is true.

This Kenneth guy seems ... ch
most of the gorls only wanna see Nicki fry.

a vast majority of commentary about this mess is on her. not on what actually happened to the victim, not the man who actually abused her.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on September 21, 2021, 06:12:47 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on September 21, 2021, 06:05:57 PM
She's not just saying something ddhffggh.

He was convicted for raping this woman.

Her charges are stemming from the constant harrassment she's been receiving from NICKI, Kenny and their goons... not to mention her Barb trolls. This woman just wanted to be left alone.

Nicki is/was an active participant in the mess, not just some chick talking shit on the sidelines in defense of her man.
!!!!

She's a piece of shit
!!!!
She deserves every bit of the lashings she's been getting over this

shante smith

September 21, 2021, 06:36:15 PM #68 Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 06:40:29 PM by amor amor amor
And for the most part I get it

If u don't like someone and they're in the hot seat ... it's Christmas . That I can understand

But just keep it real and leave #protectblackwomen out of ur MESS.

if it don't apply let it fly.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

b7

Quote from: amor amor amor on September 21, 2021, 06:00:52 PM
Kenneth is the criminal here .

Nicki is (wrongly) standing by her man and I'm sure she'd like to believe that the mess against him is 1) not true at all or 2) "not that serious".

He's basically her childhood sweetheart . I honestly didn't understand why she was with him til I found that out . A piece of southside queens with her in her home . He's familiar , he what she probably considered to be " safe" . I get it

But all these people wanting HER to be punished , barely mentioning the actual criminal here ... hiding behind this whole

There's two sides of dead wrong here here . The barbz who think she can do no wrong and her HATERS . who see this entire mess as nothing more than something to take her down . But will hide behind a "omg so concerned about the victim!" Tea and even use #protectblkwomen teas as well  (if it don't apply , let it fly) it's super obvious.

Ultimately that's her husband . There are mothers who will stand by their children who have killed other people in cold blood . Cuz that's their child . This is her family .

But I hope she realizes sooner or later it's gonna be time to cut ties with him.
im sure Nicki realizes this and won't be with him "forever." She got what she's always wanted (a baby) and no one will blame her when she does sever ties with this apparent psycho.

What she likely needs to do is stay single for a while because there's a clear pattern here in terms of the men she gravitates toward and familiarity isn't enough to be legally bonded for life with.

Lucid Salvatore

You guys, Kenneth is (unfortunately) not going anywhere

We all know how the law works differently for people who are famous/famous by association. I'm sure Nicki has a few tricks up her sleeve to make sure this nigga escapes jail time..... even tho what Quee' should be doing is filing for divorce

:overit:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: amor amor amor on September 21, 2021, 06:36:15 PM
And for the most part I get it

If u don't like someone and they're in the hot seat ... it's Christmas . That I can understand

But just keep it real and leave #protectblackwomen out of ur MESS.

if it don't apply let it fly.
Girl shut up and protect this black queen by posting unfavourable about Nicki

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 21, 2021, 06:41:59 PM
You guys, Kenneth is (unfortunately) not going anywhere

We all know how the law works differently for people who are famous/famous by association. I'm sure Nicki has a few tricks up her sleeve to make sure this nigga escapes jail time..... even tho what Quee' should be doing is filing for divorce

:overit:
So why is her rapist brother in jail

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: plastic on September 21, 2021, 06:39:53 PM
i know nicki is somewhere PISSED

Nicki is an unbothered Queen  :dead: since when did your faggot ass unstan? Rig bby can we please ban Plastic from making Nicki related threads?  :uhh: sick of this shit