Oh wow, Beyonce is the new VOCAL BIBLE?

Started by PRESSED, April 02, 2023, 12:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Luxury

April 05, 2023, 05:05:48 PM #195 Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 05:06:22 PM by Luxury
But the "Vocal Bible" isn't some common term that has been associated with other people.

The only reason why the "Vocal Bible" is in anyone's vocabulary at this point is because of it's association with Brandy. Nobody has called anybody the "Vocal Bible" until Stacey Barthe called Brandy that because of her experience with her in the studio. Like what are yall doing in here?  :uhh:

It's crazy how people can't let this girl have her endearing little nickname and go on about their day.

Red Ruby

Quote from: Luxury on April 05, 2023, 05:05:48 PMBut the "Vocal Bible" isn't some common term that has been associated with other people.

The only reason why the "Vocal Bible" is in anyone's vocabulary at this point is because of it's association with Brandy. Nobody has called anybody the "Vocal Bible" until Stacey Barthe called Brandy that because of her experience with her in the studio. Like what are yall doing in here?  :uhh:

It's crazy how people can't let this girl have her endearing little nickname and go on about their day.
🎯



Kalifornia.

Quote from: Saint on April 05, 2023, 06:07:06 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on April 04, 2023, 05:06:05 PMAnd that's not to shade @Kalifornia. nor @Saint. More of a blanket that if the lack of her releasing warrants you dragging her, why should she release music if you're only going to drag that too?

You obviously don't know me I've been around on these forums for many years defending her, sometimes I felt like the only one defending her and I've given her nothing but praise. But I'm familiar with her best work and I kinda felt like B7 was lackluster overall. She could do so much better. I really love Lucid Dreams though she snapped. And she needs to leave those fillers alone and release music more frequently. That's all I said and I aint moving on it.

Fggggggvg

I read that mess and kept scrolling

Red Ruby

April 05, 2023, 07:17:38 PM #198 Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 07:18:09 PM by Big Barbie
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 05, 2023, 07:03:41 PM
Quote from: Saint on April 05, 2023, 06:07:06 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on April 04, 2023, 05:06:05 PMAnd that's not to shade @Kalifornia. nor @Saint. More of a blanket that if the lack of her releasing warrants you dragging her, why should she release music if you're only going to drag that too?

You obviously don't know me I've been around on these forums for many years defending her, sometimes I felt like the only one defending her and I've given her nothing but praise. But I'm familiar with her best work and I kinda felt like B7 was lackluster overall. She could do so much better. I really love Lucid Dreams though she snapped. And she needs to leave those fillers alone and release music more frequently. That's all I said and I aint moving on it.

Fggggggvg

I read that mess and kept scrolling
I literally spelled out the fact that I wasn't shading you for once. I know you two actually go up for Brandy. :uhh:



RAY7

Quote from: Luxury on April 05, 2023, 05:05:48 PMBut the "Vocal Bible" isn't some common term that has been associated with other people.

The only reason why the "Vocal Bible" is in anyone's vocabulary at this point is because of it's association with Brandy. Nobody has called anybody the "Vocal Bible" until Stacey Barthe called Brandy that because of her experience with her in the studio. Like what are yall doing in here?  :uhh:

It's crazy how people can't let this girl have her endearing little nickname and go on about their day.
I believe most ppl in here are joking/trolling
Except "Pressed" that nigga said only the fans call Brandy that
 :omf:  :omf:

Corp.

lol at only the fans call her that. Just hating for no reason. Stacy Barthe started that. And act like Jazmine didn't say that during the Soul Train tribute video.

NEW MOON

Erica Campbell, Kim Burrell, Sevyn, lol even the ladies on the View made reference to Brandy's vocal Bible title.

What irks me is when ppl say she isn't but they don't even know what the title means or represents. I always thought it was bc of her ability to duplicate her vocal stacks to such precision where it sounds like the exact same take.

PRESSED

Quote from: RAY7 on April 05, 2023, 06:56:23 AM
Quote from: PRESSED on April 04, 2023, 11:59:43 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on April 04, 2023, 03:41:47 PMthis whole thread & argument is dumb

BOTH gors have the chops to weild the title of a "vocal bible"

bran is more known for having that title

the END  :uhh:
Yeah among her fans. I agree.
The outside world doesn't really acknowledge the title yet
n this is a lie
Multiple artists refer to her as that and the media has been calling her that as well for years. Hang it up bro it's over
proof?
I'm not here for friends.

PRESSED

Quote from: RAY7 on April 05, 2023, 08:06:59 PM
Quote from: Luxury on April 05, 2023, 05:05:48 PMBut the "Vocal Bible" isn't some common term that has been associated with other people.

The only reason why the "Vocal Bible" is in anyone's vocabulary at this point is because of it's association with Brandy. Nobody has called anybody the "Vocal Bible" until Stacey Barthe called Brandy that because of her experience with her in the studio. Like what are yall doing in here?  :uhh:

It's crazy how people can't let this girl have her endearing little nickname and go  on about their day.
I believe most ppl in here are joking/trolling
Except "Pressed" that nigga said only the fans call Brandy that
 :omf:  :omf:
No one really uses that name outside of us Brandy fans  :everythingok:
I'm not here for friends.

Amazing

Quote from: PRESSED on April 06, 2023, 12:36:22 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on April 05, 2023, 06:56:23 AM
Quote from: PRESSED on April 04, 2023, 11:59:43 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on April 04, 2023, 03:41:47 PMthis whole thread & argument is dumb

BOTH gors have the chops to weild the title of a "vocal bible"

bran is more known for having that title

the END  :uhh:
Yeah among her fans. I agree.
The outside world doesn't really acknowledge the title yet
n this is a lie
Multiple artists refer to her as that and the media has been calling her that as well for years. Hang it up bro it's over
proof?

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/brandy-interview-b7-cinderella-1036056/

ivorian oph

Quote from: Luxury on April 05, 2023, 05:05:48 PMThe only reason why the "Vocal Bible" is in anyone's vocabulary at this point is because of it's association with Brandy. Nobody has called anybody the "Vocal Bible" until Stacey Barthe called Brandy that because of her experience with her in the studio. Like what are yall doing in here?  :uhh:


n

this isn't true. it just STUCK wit bran

i got indian in my family

I've def never heard of "vocal Bible" before until it was associated with GHan

It's not like "queen bee" where many could argue that shim had it before fas did. And it simply "stuck more" with fas.

If anyone's saying the term was widely used before its association with GHan you're gonna have to produce receipts.

proud African-American of Native American descent

grandma's grandma ❤️ 🇧🇷


DopeSoul.

Quote from: ivorian oph on April 06, 2023, 01:52:43 AM
Quote from: Luxury on April 05, 2023, 05:05:48 PMThe only reason why the "Vocal Bible" is in anyone's vocabulary at this point is because of it's association with Brandy. Nobody has called anybody the "Vocal Bible" until Stacey Barthe called Brandy that because of her experience with her in the studio. Like what are yall doing in here?  :uhh:


n

this isn't true. it just STUCK wit bran
n
...

ivorian oph

Quote from: Tyler Nipsey Kyrie on April 06, 2023, 02:19:56 AMI've def never heard of "vocal Bible" before until it was associated with GHan


i have. and others vvvvvvv that's all i'm sayin

mostly towards gospel singers

it just never became anyone's GO-TO title like bran

NEW MOON

I asked chatgps who the vocal Bible is and no lies detected.