Bobbi Kristina did crack, heroin and marijuana, friend alleges in deposition

Started by iman, October 28, 2015, 01:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iman

Bobbi Kristina Brown ?smoked marijuana, she probably smoked crack often, and also did heroin,? her friend and former roommate Danyela Bradley stated in a deposition stemming from a lawsuit filed against Bobbi Kristina before she died.

In the deposition, ET reported, Bradley said Bobbi Kristina?s would get ?very sleepy, nod off? and ?kind of keep to herself? when she did heroin, and would ?just be not even talkative? when she did crack.

http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2015/10/27/bobbi-kristina-did-crack-heroin-and-marijuana-friend-alleges-in-deposition/

So sad, makes me wonder why she was so broken inside to do that to herself.

CHOKE

iman

RekeRig

Honestly the crack is something you can see all over her. Certain pictures just give it away, but it's a shame she was so troubled. I was hoping her moms passing would inspire her to do the opposite and actually LIVE but it ended up being the total opposite

MAY

It's so sad. She didn't stand a chance with them as her parents. I know Whitney loved her unconditionally, but that drug demon was just too strong for her to shake. Not even for her daughter. Such a tragic and unfortunate situation.