Brandy back recording!

Started by Mrd0ndada, September 17, 2020, 11:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Ma Lo

Quote from: yearofbrandy on September 17, 2020, 11:14:44 PM
We won't ever hear it

Hhhhhhjuioooo

Hopefully we will. Bran's team is very good with keeping her music on lock so that it doesn't leak. I still can't believe B7 didn't leak at all. I'm sure there are many many songs that we haven't heard that she's recorded in the past 8 years and now that she's indie, hopefully some of the unreleased stuff will surface.

ReVon

September 18, 2020, 01:04:06 AM #17 Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:04:39 AM by Say-Something-ReVon
 :wub:

Young

Musicboy88

Now this what I'm talking about!! Real heavy hitter producer brocka about to shine

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 17, 2020, 11:17:12 PM
I actually like her music with B Cox but MEH we'll probably NEVER get to hear it

gvvhhhb just wasting this man's time

Kalifornia.

What is B. Cox giving these days?

Micheal Watson

his my music is just so ... yuck

and lack luster

doesn't have a few unreleased with her

Dr Naomi Campbell

Ma Lo

B. Cox is a terrible producer ...very average compared to Tim , Rodney, and even  DJ Camper. He's done a song for brandy before ...I forget the name " not gonna cry"? And I didn't like it. 

FRANCE

Hey, I'm just glad to see her in the studio with other producers besides Camper. I would really prefer to have her next project be an album with other producers as well. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 18, 2020, 03:52:56 AM
B. Cox is a terrible producer ...very average compared to Tim , Rodney, and even  DJ Camper. He's done a song for brandy before ...I forget the name " not gonna cry"? And I didn't like it.
he's boring not terrible
:dead:

FRANCE

I really like what he did with Kehlani this yr

And For Us is prob 1 of the best songs of dvsn's new album

Vonc2002

Yea, B Cox isn't a terrible producer at all, and i dont even think he's boring.  U may think his 2000 style is dated but MEH. I'd prefer an album of not gon make me cries and You Got That's over what we got on 2/11
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: FRANCE on September 18, 2020, 04:20:49 AM
I really like what he did with Kehlani this yr

And For Us is prob 1 of the best songs of dvsn's new album

His style is more classic R&B and I definitely wouldn't be mad hearing brandy on some of that
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw