Brandy back recording!

Started by Mrd0ndada, September 17, 2020, 11:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on September 17, 2020, 11:21:50 PM
Cry is one of my fave vocals from her ever. Some of her smoothest runs.

!!!! I still play that song even up to yesterday  :stressed:

🔥🔥🔥

Musicboy88

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 18, 2020, 03:52:56 AM
B. Cox is a terrible producer ...very average compared to Tim , Rodney, and even  DJ Camper. He's done a song for brandy before ...I forget the name " not gonna cry"? And I didn't like it.
I won't say terrible have you heard " bring it back "? He's production is way better than djcamper. Ayyyyyeeee

#Mu7

September 18, 2020, 08:58:59 AM #32 Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 09:05:07 AM by #Mu7
I don't want to hear this.
That's it. I don't want no simple ass R&B music from Brandy.

Hopefully this is for that charity single shit.

STUNNA GOD

Yea. They said what they said in here. B Cox is basic n boring AFFF. I don't get why y'all live.

bby ddy

lovechild

I love that she's recording again!! I LOVE not gonna make me cry!! I love that she is recording outside of Camper too no shade but yes Brandy CREATE!!!!  I hope she just releases singles just for the fun of it 

lovechild

Tim stays in her comments I really hope she gets back in with him and Rodney (my dream) . 

Harlem

Quote from: lovechild on September 18, 2020, 09:23:13 AM
Tim stays in her comments I really hope she gets back in with him and Rodney (my dream) .

!!!!

Now I need her & Tim in the studio!!!
:gorlonfire:

.betterwiseup

Quote from: Musicboy88 on September 18, 2020, 05:25:17 AM
B. Cox is a terrible producer ...very average compared to Tim , Rodney, and even  DJ Camper. He's done a song for brandy before ...I forget the name " not gonna cry"? And I didn't like it.
I won't say terrible have you heard " bring it back "? He's production is way better than djcamper. Ayyyyyeeee
Eric Hudson produced Bring It Back, Love The Most & Back & Forth.

Mrd0ndada

The beat he played on his instastory & tagged Bran...doesn't seem exciting but who knows 💁🏾‍♂️
🙄

Young

I love the best he played on Instagram actually dddddd

I think this could really be a soulful groove

Excited to hear what they cook up

RAY7

Bran is gonna KILL on that production as long as she uses the right tone and harmonies
sometimes a regular R&B track>>>>>
I pray it gets released

Drogon

EOne is pushing her K to put out projects ASAP both of their music has done good as indie artist. So she will be putting out more music quickly 

Le Champ

Quote from: .betterwiseup on September 18, 2020, 10:29:52 AM
Quote from: Musicboy88 on September 18, 2020, 05:25:17 AM
Eric Hudson produced Bring It Back, Love The Most & Back & Forth.
And Dig This with Johnta. My MESS

Young

Quote from: RAY7 on September 18, 2020, 10:54:42 AM
Bran is gonna KILL on that production as long as she uses the right tone and harmonies
sometimes a regular R&B track>>>>>
I pray it gets released