Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

August 13, 2020, 07:26:35 AM #10516 Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 07:26:47 AM by Freecalis
ddddd this unbothered anti-blmstress

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Kalifornia.

Dr Naomi Campbell

August 17, 2020, 03:37:24 PM #10522 Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 03:39:11 PM by Jayda X
Bitch I'm getting a COPY

QuoteOriginally published in a limited 'collector's edition' of 1,000 signed copies, Naomi is now available for the first time as an XL coffee-table book in an unlimited edition. Perhaps unsurprisingly, given the length and scope of Cambell's career, the book reads like a roll-call of the most iconic photographers of the last three decades: Richard Avedon, Anton Corbijn, Steven Meisel, Jean-Paul Goude, Helmut Newton, Paolo Roversi, and Herb Ritts are among those included. The works featured range from advertising campaigns to magazine covers and video stills.

https://hypebeast.com/2020/8/naomi-book-taschen-release-info

:gorlonfire:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Jayda X on August 17, 2020, 03:37:24 PM
Bitch I'm getting a COPY

QuoteOriginally published in a limited 'collector's edition' of 1,000 signed copies, Naomi is now available for the first time as an XL coffee-table book in an unlimited edition. Perhaps unsurprisingly, given the length and scope of Cambell's career, the book reads like a roll-call of the most iconic photographers of the last three decades: Richard Avedon, Anton Corbijn, Steven Meisel, Jean-Paul Goude, Helmut Newton, Paolo Roversi, and Herb Ritts are among those included. The works featured range from advertising campaigns to magazine covers and video stills.

https://hypebeast.com/2020/8/naomi-book-taschen-release-info

:gorlonfire:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvc this cover is sending me ackk

stand there bitch

:trannyjblige:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Nxnxxnxndndn Queen loves the skin she's in it seems

CHOKE

August 21, 2020, 09:46:53 AM #10527 Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 09:47:34 AM by WAP
It's just sum bout a white man with a deep rich southern accent

It makes me knees weak

Dr Naomi Campbell

I wish Ubereats would stop sending me codes I can't use :ruaided: