Tamar writes LONG caption on the divorce with Vince and why

Started by b7, November 08, 2017, 03:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

If you see those boxes and question marks, it?s supposed to be a letter ?I? there

LOONA.

Vonc2002

I guess. Vince always low-key seemed terrible to me tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

And you know what...  i actually believe every word. And I?m not sure if she was simply making analogies here, or confirming that he had women on the side. Wow

Vonc2002

I'd say he had women on the side.  That BF club interview and her responses are very telling
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 05:13:21 AM
I'd say he had women on the side.  That BF club interview and her responses are very telling
eeeek

I really wish she were still on the Real  :dead:

All this MESS. That tour is gonna be super interesting  :dead: these tickets just may sell tf out

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: 1RIG on November 08, 2017, 05:12:13 AM
And you know what...  i actually believe every word. And I?m not sure if she was simply making analogies here, or confirming that he had women on the side. Wow

STUNNA GOD

Gilgamesh.

Interesting that she mentions putting up a front because they never put on a very good one :dead: Vince always seemed "annoyed" with her but I figured he was just happy that someone was willing to be with his ugly ass. Guess you never know what's really going on. Glad she's found the strength to move forward.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 08, 2017, 07:31:12 AM
Interesting that she mentions putting up a front because they never put on a very good one :dead: Vince always seemed "annoyed" with her but I figured he was just happy that someone was willing to be with his ugly ass. Guess you never know what's really going on. Glad she's found the strength to move forward.
ssddddddddddddddddd

!!! Vince HATED that woman.

:sevynstreeter: