So Mariah is............a racist sexual predator?

Started by Vonc2002, November 08, 2017, 09:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: M??D?? on November 08, 2017, 11:13:05 AM
This boozed up, horny HOG

sdddddddfffffffffff
Yea,  I'm shocked and appalled. She ain't no different than Bill, Kevin, and the others
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

BrandyFromTheFuture

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

CHOKE

Look how she?s holding his hand

I can see it

And I bet King looks sexy in a tight shirt

Annie

November 08, 2017, 01:09:11 PM #21 Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:09:52 PM by Annie
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on November 08, 2017, 10:06:06 AM
Quote from: G L O C K K K on November 08, 2017, 10:04:49 AM
LMFAO @ ?no white people?

I love this bitch
Thanks for this.. it only strengthens my love for her
ACCCCCKKK yea.

Isnt bryan white?
But I bet she treats him like a slave so yayyy

/.\

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And all this cheering for black pride. Wasn't the fiancee she just had white? :kii:

BAPHOMET.

November 08, 2017, 01:43:05 PM #25 Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:48:42 PM by Baph al Mana.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 08, 2017, 01:33:46 PM
Ummm Bryan is Japanese and WHITE :dead:

So... he's not FULLY white got it.

and who CARES what James was? who did she let BUST in her? a NIGGA.

oof

XXX.

First the gastric story.  And now this?

I really feel like Stella is going to try and take her down.  I bet she collected so much tea on Mariah.  A mess.

People kept saying she was a snake, and I was actually one of the ones who wanted to believe they actually had a great relationship.

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Let's take it back even further. How's HER MOTHER! :dead: