Remy Ma ft Lil Kim - Wake Me Up (Out now!)

Started by Young, November 08, 2017, 12:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whirlwind

BAPHOMET.

HUGO

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 08, 2017, 12:47:34 PM
v

Yeah this sucks

I'm salty, because I was telling everybody she was gonna go off and just KNEW her album material would be fire.

Kaeli.

Quote from: MARS. on November 08, 2017, 12:23:24 PM
Quote from: Young on November 08, 2017, 12:22:55 PM
The first 25 seconds were NOT needed fffffff

Okay lemme see

all that grunting and farting

ssssssssssssd
chgghjfggbdg

I'm afraid to click play

Psilocybin

This delusional ass thread.  :dead:

This is below average at best. Definitely will flop! Kim is horrid, & Remy's flow is disgusting. Lyrics were uninspired across the board!

XXX.

Quote from: modern.wave on November 08, 2017, 01:07:01 PM
This delusional ass thread.  :dead:

This is below average at best. Definitely will flop! Kim is horrid, & Remy's flow is disgusting. Lyrics were uninspired across the board!

I would be the first to go up for Remy, but you ain't lying.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Vonc2002

Young

EL CHICO CEDRICO

November 08, 2017, 01:29:47 PM #43 Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:30:11 PM by EL CHICO CEDRICO
From the start I was like

And when Krim came on the bridge I was like

Dkkxkce

Anyway, R?my was good, chorus is Ok, bridge is pure trash !

Vonc2002

sdddddddddddd
This is the perfect GIF for this song