Bran was in the studio with this writer and Camper yesterday

Started by GLOCK, May 10, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

She?s in NY too for the month... I need Silent or somebody to link me with her so we can select these singles and package this album
:stressed:

b7

Quote from: 1RIG on May 10, 2018, 09:08:42 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 10, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

She?s really working, huh?

Seems to be every day at this point, too. She really meant it when she told silent she?d be locking tf IN

I think the album will be done quickly, as they usually don?t take long to record. She must really love these songs they?re all crafting together

I love that. No hand me down ass demos
i think she?s been documenting all of the sessions too

That writer works with Daniel Caesar a lot, it seems

Purple Moon

Quote from: Harlem on May 10, 2018, 09:05:44 PM
As long as she shoots her music videos in advance and drop everything at once that?s all I care about... I need her to hit us with a J Cole or Solange... make an announcement week of, drop some fire pics, visuals for 2 songs she believe to push the project and line up some late night performances
!! But somehow I don?t see her doing that. I just hope she?s done with chasing hits, whatever is supposed to catch on will catch on.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Purple Moon

Quote from: 1RIG on May 10, 2018, 09:13:52 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 10, 2018, 09:08:42 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 10, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

She?s really working, huh?

Seems to be every day at this point, too. She really meant it when she told silent she?d be locking tf IN

I think the album will be done quickly, as they usually don?t take long to record. She must really love these songs they?re all crafting together

I love that. No hand me down ass demos
i think she?s been documenting all of the sessions too

That writer works with Daniel Caesar a lot, it seems
chile, this gives me hope! Yes ghan, craft those songs from scratch and fuck then weak rico love Monica reject songs.

Harlem

Purple Moon

I can?t believe this will only be her 7th album. After this I need album #8 to come out before the decade is over.

Purple Moon

b7

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

she needs to release 5 songs minimum in 3 month intervals before even approaching the alber

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Harlem

Nah she needs to just drop the whole album... ain?t nobody got time for a track here and there

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on May 10, 2018, 08:10:45 PM
Brandy has the most wishy washy ass fans ever . Who the fuck are you impatient bossy bitches to tell her when she should release a single . I get we want music now and tired of waiting but y?all ill minded asses knew her situation and why she wasn?t putting out music . But she was trying even through the bullshit that wack ass record label took her through. I mean damn she gave y?all begging and pleading, Ascension, Optimistic, Lullaby she has been trying. Now she?s free and it?s a whole different energy. With that being said shut the fuck up and put some belief in our Queen she?s coming .

if we were wishy washy we wouldnt be here still supporting her and this damn  4 page letter you wrote,  sounds like you need some dick sis  as someone said its been 6 years.. 4 years away from a damn decade.. how about you shut the fuck up

b7

Quote from: Harlem on May 10, 2018, 09:18:19 PM
DJ Camper is kinda glowin up lowkey
:ohwow:
he just got married too

Probably got in shape for that
:ohwow:

Harlem