Bran was in the studio with this writer and Camper yesterday

Started by GLOCK, May 10, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

brocka4life

Quote from: 4everMonk on May 10, 2018, 09:00:42 PM
Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on May 10, 2018, 08:10:45 PM
Brandy has the most wishy washy ass fans ever . Who the fuck are you impatient bossy bitches to tell her when she should release a single . I get we want music now and tired of waiting but y?all ill minded asses knew her situation and why she wasn?t putting out music . But she was trying even through the bullshit that wack ass record label took her through. I mean damn she gave y?all begging and pleading, Ascension, Optimistic, Lullaby she has been trying. Now she?s free and it?s a whole different energy. With that being said shut the fuck up and put some belief in our Queen she?s coming .
ghan gor

it's been 6 yrs

it's been 6 yrs...finds something else to do with your life.

every brandy thread doesn't have to turn into a complaint about where the music is. it'll get here when she says it's time.

b7

Seven

https://hamadamania.com/2018/05/10/brandy-enlists-kristal-oliver-delisha-thomas-for-new-album/

QuoteAmerican singer, songwriter, and actress Brandy Norwood has enlisted Kristal ?Tytewriter? Oliver and Delisha Thomas for a new collaboration.

Oliver is responsible for co-writing Danity Kane?s ?Showstopper,? Chrisette Michele?s ?You Mean That Much to Me,? Raheem DeVaughn?s ?Love Connection,? Cassie?s ?Make You a Believer,? Mya?s ?Lights Go Off,? Keshia Chante?s ?Ring the Alarm,? and Brave Williams? ?Original.?

Meanwhile, Thomas? songwriting resume boasts works with Beyonce (?Deja Vu?), Jennifer Lopez (?Step into My World?), Christina Aguilera (?Get Loose?), Tamia (?The Way I Love You?), Joy Enriquez (?I Need Your Love?), Justin Bieber (?Favorite Girl?) and Kierra Kiki Sheard (?You Don?t Know?).

Brandy, on the other hand, is scheduled to release her seventh album ? featuring further contributions from Darhyl ?DJ? Camper, LaShawn ?Big Shiz? Daniels, and Harvey Mason Jr. ? later this year via Primary Wave / eOne Music.

The still-untitled project follows 2012?s ?Two Eleven,? which topped the US Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums Chart and spawned two singles in the shape of ?Wildest Dreams? and the Chris Brown-featuring ?Put it Down.?

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on May 10, 2018, 11:24:20 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 10, 2018, 10:37:40 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 10, 2018, 09:20:33 PM
Quote from: GL#CK on May 10, 2018, 09:16:06 PM
the same fucking girls
ncncnncncn king

:stressed:

I see u lashed the Beys today huh
ddd
Yeah king
The norm :blessed:
fgggghhhh

:young:

Ur sis Grace wouldn?t lie

:blessed:
ddddddddddddddddddd
Apparently she did and the girls aren?t quite having my sis?s mess :stressed:
Not streaming lemonade while the girls are KNOCKED OWT and in the hospital :stressed:

RAY7

Quote from: Seven on May 10, 2018, 11:42:14 PM
https://hamadamania.com/2018/05/10/brandy-enlists-kristal-oliver-delisha-thomas-for-new-album/

QuoteAmerican singer, songwriter, and actress Brandy Norwood has enlisted Kristal ?Tytewriter? Oliver and Delisha Thomas for a new collaboration.

Oliver is responsible for co-writing Danity Kane?s ?Showstopper,? Chrisette Michele?s ?You Mean That Much to Me,? Raheem DeVaughn?s ?Love Connection,? Cassie?s ?Make You a Believer,? Mya?s ?Lights Go Off,? Keshia Chante?s ?Ring the Alarm,? and Brave Williams? ?Original.?

Meanwhile, Thomas? songwriting resume boasts works with Beyonce (?Deja Vu?), Jennifer Lopez (?Step into My World?), Christina Aguilera (?Get Loose?), Tamia (?The Way I Love You?), Joy Enriquez (?I Need Your Love?), Justin Bieber (?Favorite Girl?) and Kierra Kiki Sheard (?You Don?t Know?).

Brandy, on the other hand, is scheduled to release her seventh album ? featuring further contributions from Darhyl ?DJ? Camper, LaShawn ?Big Shiz? Daniels, and Harvey Mason Jr. ? later this year via Primary Wave / eOne Music.

The still-untitled project follows 2012?s ?Two Eleven,? which topped the US Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums Chart and spawned two singles in the shape of ?Wildest Dreams? and the Chris Brown-featuring ?Put it Down.?

ok when this starts happening its definitely on the way

brocka4life

Quote from: AYR on May 10, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

!!!!

The gorls can fume all they want after December 31 if there hasn't been any music released. until then.... :plea:

Sovereign.

Quote from: Harlem on May 10, 2018, 10:11:11 PM
Nah she needs to just drop the whole album... ain?t nobody got time for a track here and there

!!!

Visuals and everything should be shot. Give us everything at once tea. This ain?t ?98 anymore.

b7

cant wait to see who else she?s worked with

It?s DEFINITELY time for some mess. She?s signed and ready
:blessed:

Can?t compare this to 2016 and 17

b7

Quote from: AYR on May 10, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

!!!!!!! King

GLOCK

Purple Moon

Wait is this really happening guys? Someone hold me...
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...