Happy 40th Birthday Aaliyah

Started by Marilyn, January 16, 2019, 07:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Zankou is being raked over the damn coals in here
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Navyman

Quote from: Lazarus on January 16, 2019, 11:42:39 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on January 16, 2019, 11:30:17 AM
Gurrllll
:plzstop:

Ciara was often compared to Aaliyah in the beginning of her career. I don't think that's farfetched.
Compared yes. Saying that these people wouldn't be here is the part that's a stretch. Especially a girl that came out doing toe touches, back ends, splits and all type of other shit that seperated her from Liyah. But that's neither here nor there. Happy Bday princess!

Zankou.

well let's not do too much cuz Li could actually sing

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Lazarus

Quote from: ZAIYE on January 16, 2019, 12:44:32 PM
Wait, M?a's turning FORTY?

She literally looks like a teenage girl.

No offense, Laz.

None taken. Hopefully those three white women in your sig don't age like sourmilk, hun. :dead:

VirgoMind

Would have loved to see what she would have been doing these days.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 16, 2019, 07:49:38 AM
Quote from: ZAIYE on January 16, 2019, 07:35:46 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 16, 2019, 07:10:13 AM
?

I cant imagine Aaliyah being no damn 40
Me either tbh
That's because her 20 year old beauty and image is iconic at this point and that look is frozen in time and we cant imagine her not looking like that.  I feel like she would've been like Brandy tho. Brandy doesnt really look much different imo. Monica either tbh ( after that initial surg)
cnncnc

C
Cc
C

Blackpantha

I'm so scared of getting old. I see how the youth treat older folks. And I am honestly terrified of it. They treat you like an old cow that needs to be brought out to the pastures and shot.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Kurama

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I can imagine how she would?ve expanded and progressed musically. The red album truly showed that she was going into a whole different lane musically and sonically. And I guarantee that she would?ve won an Oscar by this point. I?ve been listening to her music nonstop today.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Ulysses