Wendy visits Tamar's in home studio

Started by AIDS, June 28, 2017, 09:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

I can't lie that ugly bitch got pipes.

FlowerBomb

Opposites Attract.

Idk what it is but even though I think she's disgusting and ugly, her music keeps me engaged. Probably because no one else is actually singing anymore.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Ulysses

Quote from: Mary Jane on June 28, 2017, 12:39:56 PM

She singing her face off.
I'm just not feeling the same way they are feeling in that room when I'm listening to this clip lol

AIDS

dssds

wendy is always crying :dead:

but Tamar sounds amazing

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kordei Jauregui. on June 29, 2017, 07:27:33 AM
Idk what it is but even though I think she's disgusting and ugly, her music keeps me engaged. Probably because no one else is actually singing anymore.
I feel this way.  Outside of her 2nd cd, i have liked her music.  I was actually one of the 3 people that bought her first cd. She sounds good on this song they playing for wendy.  I hate her but im no hater. I'll give it to her, raggedy bitch

Vonc2002

Quote from: CHI CHI. on June 29, 2017, 07:55:21 AM
Why does Vince always look like he has downs when he's in the moment feeling Tamar sing

I'm screaming
He kills me
FELLIN IT!
Boy, move tf outta here