Joe Budden Podcast (Brandy Related)

Started by Harlem, May 12, 2024, 10:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

May 12, 2024, 10:30:48 PM Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 10:31:45 PM by Harlem
On the latest episode he plays Brandy - Where You Wanna Be to close out the show. it was pretty random but cool at the same time. It sounds good af! It starts around at the 2 hour and 30 min mark

lil jon x eastside boyz

joe know wat time it is :woohoo:

be with them...all ur friends
claim the clippers is playin boston....
  :unsure:

Harlem

May 12, 2024, 10:44:16 PM #2 Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 10:47:59 PM by Harlem
Nah facts, Joe be stannin' for Bran! Hearing it in this setting though makes me think this would've slapped as a single too

ReVon

MY BOY BE STANNING THE SHIT OUT FOR BRANDY  :plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:

Harlem

Harlem

I've always wondered why was T.I. featured when Twista was hot at the time killing this Kanye sound and was on Atlantic too

makeme

I hope she does SOMETHING for the 20th anniversary. If she don't, we should
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Harlem

Quote from: makeme on May 12, 2024, 11:08:01 PMI hope she does SOMETHING for the 20th anniversary. If she don't, we should

!!!!!!!

FACTS! This was the album that turned me into a stan! Even if it's just a deluxe digital release including the bonus/unreleased tracks is enough for me BUT I would love a dedicated 20th anniversary concert

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: makeme on May 12, 2024, 11:08:01 PMI hope she does SOMETHING for the 20th anniversary. If she don't, we should

we should? like what? re-release the album with 5 exclusive bonus tracks and 2 videos for singles that could have been :raycharles2urmess:  :raycharles2urmess:

Lazarus

🤞🏾