PopSugar asks Brandy about new album!

Started by MJK, February 10, 2016, 03:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJK

Was this posted? Really great read! Says she can't pick a favorite song yet... Does that mean there's an actual album worth of new material already?

http://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Brandy-Interview-2016-40111875

GLOCK

She's been recording the Alber for a few months now

Wtv

waiiiiiiiit, let me read!

ughh, any interview that asks her about the album got me excited, lol
:plzstop:

MAY

I need some of these tracks she isn't using to leak.

Especially from this album and the 'Two Eleven' sessions :dead:

FINE.

Chameleon

Wtv

wondering how many hot songs she already has recorded these latest weeks.
Hopefully she gets to record another hot one and she feels like releasing it suddenly, just like she did with B&p

RekeRig

Thanks for the find!

PS: If you could describe your album in one word, what would it be?

"BN: Triumphant. In my life right now, in my music, and just overall I feel like I'm winning. It doesn't matter what this person is saying or what the charts are saying or what award shows are saying, the public opinion doesn't matter. I feel like I'm winning in my spirit. So, that's a different type of validation is when you are validating it. The extra opinions and the extra praise is just a bonus, it's not the main thing. The main thing is how I feel about myself. And I feel really good about myself. I love the way that feels. I haven't felt like this in a very, very long time. Musically, professionally, I just haven't felt this good in my life in a long time."

Ack!!

RekeRig

PS: Do you have a favorite track on the album so far?

"BN: I don't have a favorite, but I'm proud of all the songs. I'm really listening a lot to "Beggin & Pleadin" because I know that I'm going to have to perform that pretty soon, so I don't want to get out of that box."

Proud of ALL the songs?! Omfffffff what's happening Jesus

GLOCK

Quote from: RIG on February 10, 2016, 04:15:28 PM
Thanks for the find!

PS: If you could describe your album in one word, what would it be?

"BN: Triumphant. In my life right now, in my music, and just overall I feel like I'm winning. It doesn't matter what this person is saying or what the charts are saying or what award shows are saying, the public opinion doesn't matter. I feel like I'm winning in my spirit. So, that's a different type of validation is when you are validating it. The extra opinions and the extra praise is just a bonus, it's not the main thing. The main thing is how I feel about myself. And I feel really good about myself. I love the way that feels. I haven't felt like this in a very, very long time. Musically, professionally, I just haven't felt this good in my life in a long time."

Ack!!
ommmm

GLOCK

Quote from: RIG on February 10, 2016, 04:16:14 PM
PS: Do you have a favorite track on the album so far?

"BN: "Beggin & Pleadin" because I know that I'm going to have to perform that pretty soon

RekeRig

Bdnddffffff

Public opinion doesn't matter lmao!! nndsdddddd wtf

BrandyFromTheFuture

her music interviews are more than what i could've asked for so far!

clutch

On Billboard's Snapchat today, she said that she's going in the studio tomorrow for her birthday with Pop & Oak to record some more mess.

RekeRig

Quote from: clutch on February 10, 2016, 04:35:01 PM
On Billboard's Snapchat today, she said that she's going in the studio tomorrow for her birthday with Pop & Oak to record some more mess.
mdmx
X
X

Xx
X

On her bday!? Biiiiiitch this deserves another thread mess