Centrc Presents: Fantasia can sing anything

Started by Gilgamesh., May 19, 2016, 03:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

May 19, 2016, 03:30:41 PM #4 Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 03:30:51 PM by KippCarruthers
she is like modern day Aretha

Vonc2002

I love her. I just got into "ugly" the other day,  it's amazing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

May 19, 2016, 03:45:53 PM #7 Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 03:46:06 PM by Vonc2002
When is the album coming?  I want her to make better single choices
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 19, 2016, 03:45:53 PM
When is the album coming?  I want her to make better single choices
June 10th I believe

Vonc2002

Fantasia, get ut tf together. What is the current single?  I can't believe she released that no time for it shit

Gilgamesh.

"So Blue" is her current single, Vonc :everythingok:

She's touring rn, and y'all know that's where she makes her coin. She's shooting a documentary for BET which is gonna tie in with the album release.

Zankou.

Vonc2002