?Love Jones: The Musical? Assembles All-Star Cast For Fall Premiere

Started by Lazarus, July 03, 2016, 07:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

All of those people are stars, especially legendary ass Dave Hollister and Musiq soulchild. Y'all so disrespectful today.  If someone aint sitting on the top of billboard then they're nobody
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 03, 2016, 08:07:44 PM
All of those people are stars, especially legendary ass Dave Hollister and Musiq soulchild. Y'all so disrespectful today.  If someone aint sitting on the top of billboard then they're nobody

!!!!!

BAPHOMET.

f

I didnt know who Dave Hollister was til I googled. tbh I doubt anyone knows him by name from Blackstreet.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on July 03, 2016, 08:10:34 PM
f

I didnt know who Dave Hollister was til I googled. tbh I doubt anyone knows him by name from Blackstreet.
Dave hollister was great solo and in blackstreet. I'll thrash Gloria Estefan in hea, keep it tf up

Lazarus

Vonc2002

BigDawg

Lazarus