'Masculine'/'feminine': do you care?

Started by Cartierline, January 10, 2017, 03:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: TEXASbama on January 10, 2017, 03:44:32 PM
Im masc and prefer more fem guys

I can't date someone who is masc or straight acting at all

but you still want them to have a penis?

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 10, 2017, 03:45:33 PM
People clearly have difference perceptions of what masculine and feminine is because I've seen the tradiest faggot turn into some neckrolling hoodrat when they get upset.

I can deal with anything as long as you aren't obnoxious or going out of your way to be a spectacle.

BigDawg

I like guys that are down to earth. Not someone overly feminine or overly masculine. Just the right tea.

Cartierline

Quote from: Kurama on January 10, 2017, 03:42:57 PM
More so a little bit more feminine than the norm. I couldn't date anyone super masculine.
Yeah same.

Super masc just seems like it would be so BORING.

:udontlookok:

Kurama

I really think how I conceptualize masculine is being completed okay with feminine mannerisms while still being confident. Not overcompensating or anxious about how they appear. That's really masculinity to me and I find that super attractive. I rarely have encountered that in our community though so I guess that's why I wouldn't date anyone gay and "masculine".

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 10, 2017, 03:45:39 PM

Yeah lol

Scott.

I lean more to masculine guys when it comes to dating. Or guys that are like me which is a guy that's not so masculine, but not so feminine.

Cartierline

Quote from: Kurama on January 10, 2017, 03:47:03 PM
I really think how I conceptualize masculine is being completed okay with feminine mannerisms while still being confident. Not overcompensating or anxious about how they appear. That's really masculinity to me and I find that super attractive. I rarely have encountered that in our community though so I guess that's why I wouldn't date anyone gay and "masculine".
Yeah it all just comes down to confidence really. Being confident in who you are is attractive to me.

It's something I (and most gay people, I'm sure) dealt with in my younger years where I'd try so hard to distance myself from anything considered 'feminine'. As I've grown older, I'm realising all the things I tried to push away are what makes me who I am so why should I spend so much time and effort trying to be something I'm not?

I'm still working on it but yeah, just being yourself and owning it >>>

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Kurama on January 10, 2017, 03:47:03 PM

yes

i think most ppul do not understand that masculinity and femininity are both balances of each other a yin and yang tea
some ppul would interpret some feminine attributes as a man that is feminine but to me real masculinity is embracing our feminine side  being comfortable enough not to be the persona of what we define masulinity to be in america

same with femininity not being defined by queens and their overt ways lol

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: TEXASbama on January 10, 2017, 03:50:39 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 10, 2017, 03:45:39 PM

Yeah lol

i just dont get it sounds like a more dominant than a masc/fem deal

Different

Pearls Khan

When I was younger it played a much bigger roll in dating. Thug! Str8 acting only! After a while, I realized that even the most hypermasculine men will display some sort of feminine quality behind clised doors (mannerisms, voice, etc) and those little moments are more jarring imo. I do prefer masculinity in men but I realize the two are not mutually exclusive. And that's fine.

Scott.

January 10, 2017, 04:01:34 PM #27 Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 04:02:59 PM by Scott.
I agree Pearls.

About seven years ago, all I wanted was a damn thug that carried guns and got one and it was one of the worst relationships I ever had. Stayed fighting with the bitch cause he was a damn liar and was scared to be open with who he was. :dead:

MAY

I like a guy that is naturally masculine but doesn't take himself too seriously.

I hate when guys try to act "hard" all the time. They won't dance, be silly, smile, laugh, etc.
It's such a turn off because I feel like I'm not getting to know the real you.

Like, one thing I hate is when a guy can never smile for a photo. If we're dating and
you can't even smile in a pic with me because you think it's soft, then we won't work.

Scott.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 10, 2017, 04:02:40 PM

Like, one thing I hate is when a guy can never smile for a photo.

Sorry, but I hate smiling in pics. :bvy: