'Masculine'/'feminine': do you care?

Started by Cartierline, January 10, 2017, 03:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wizzy

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 10, 2017, 05:14:05 PM
I prefer masculine, but then I also like soft guys that are reserved, shy and quiet.

BrokenHeartsHeal

January 11, 2017, 11:32:29 AM #61 Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 11:34:55 AM by BrokenHeartsHeal
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 11, 2017, 10:54:41 AM
I prefer masculine, but then I also like soft guys that are reserved, shy and quiet.

you can be both masculine and soft spoken/quiet sis. mmm thats actually a catch

Oh, I kinda have my own definition of soft. I was leaning more towards submissive, dainty, petite lil thing I can hold n protect :justabit: but they're not flamboyant, they're quiet as a mouse.

and then for masculine I'm just naturally more attracted to them but I'm leaning towards a dude with SOME overly masculine characteristics bc I like the challenge of taken them down a few pegs. I like to fight and argue sometimes.

N I feel like a prison inmate but yeah lol.

Kurama

Do yall think you can present a certain way (masc or fem) and still be the opposite?

BrokenHeartsHeal

I think thats very possible. A LOT of us probably think we lean one-way more than other and we could very much not be what we think. Being in between is probably the best thing.

I don't label myself. I mean I know I'm a masculine guy, never been clocked, never been asked, don't put on for anybody etc. among straights but around gays it's a whole different story because we have so many definitions, weere picky and have too many hang ups when it comes to masculine/feminine and what constitutes it. You can kii and be shady online and still be masculine irl.

RatherBe

I like masculine guys.

I'd like to think of myself as balanced

Cowboy Nine

I don't care but am usually attracted to more "masculine" guys I guess

Eternal Bell

Quote from: AJ on January 11, 2017, 12:53:48 PM
I like masculine guys.

I'd like to think of myself as balanced

i think this is me too bruv
i 'ttract most of tha bi/bi-curious guys
so they always come a bit masc'
but i luv it wen they delve into tht...tht inner fem-pool of mess! :howfestive:

Kurama

FlowerBomb

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 11, 2017, 10:54:41 AM

you can be both masculine and soft spoken/quiet sis. mmm thats actually a catch
guys like that are so dreamy