Vic and 'Dell have a loving relationship, I wonder if they'll marry publically

Started by KING BENTLEY., January 12, 2017, 10:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Blond?. on January 12, 2017, 06:25:33 PM
And Bent, this "publically" is killing me.

Really?
ssssss

I've always spelled it that way, I didn't even know it was an official alternate spelling

QuoteI know publically appears as an incorrect spelling in most dictionaries (in fact as I type this up on my Safari browser it keeps trying to correct the spelling to publicly).

However I have seen the word spelled in that manner before in certain places so I did a search on Google and found that there is a definition for the spelling publically at dictionary.com and the free dictionary as well. The English wiktionary site considers it an alternate spelling.

H.#.G.*.Z

Harlem

Busta & Missy are fuckin gay! Trey gay for sure! Justin Combs & Quincy might as well should've played Chiron & Kevin in Moonlight... this ain't new

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Harlem on January 12, 2017, 06:31:51 PM
Busta & Missy are fuckin gay! Trey gay for sure! Justin Combs & Quincy might as well should've played Chiron & Kevin in Moonlight... this ain't new
hmmmm .... you might be on to something

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

leftout

Vvvvcvvcccgbvvvgvvcc;

I heard somethin about Busta and Diddy dom topping pharrell after the Pass the courvoisier vidya

yummy

Quote from: Blond?. on January 12, 2017, 06:04:13 PM
Quote from: Damnation on January 12, 2017, 06:01:35 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on January 12, 2017, 05:55:53 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 12, 2017, 05:49:51 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on January 12, 2017, 05:29:00 PM
Quote from: Jayda on January 12, 2017, 05:26:57 PM
Victor is married
h

That too!
s

bby bruvs ... listen to your big bro

being married means SHIT in this world :dead:
I'm actually inclined to believe half of the unreported gay community is "married" :kii:

I just don't think he's gay, bby.

Trey, though... definitely.  He used to fuck August, and I got some real tea on that and their whole "fall out".  But Vic... I really don't think so.  They're on the same team. LOL.  I just think it's as deep as that.
waaaiii

Anything you wanna share? :flamebroiled:

I'm not going to reveal my sources or anything, but just know the person I got it from is legit.  They were in a relationship.  And August wilded the fuck out and cut Trey off over a number of things.  And Trey was shook as hell about it, because he wasn't sure where Augusts's head was.

There's an interview where Trey was first asked about it, and he was totally nice & complimentary of August while August was out here blasting him.  But they kissed & made up when they performed together at the BET Awards.

But they don't really fuck with each other at all anymore.

Well, who was topping who?  :everythingok: 'cause they're both kinda blessed...

XXX.

The way Puff paused at 19:48 always sends me.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:kii:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Blond?. on January 12, 2017, 06:46:20 PM

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

leftout

Quote from: Blond?. on January 12, 2017, 06:46:20 PM

iconic tbh

I believe Diddy fucks all the new younger stars into submission. Maybe not so much now but back in the day? Definitely

homeboys!

Sinpool

shbjddddddd

Remember when Wendy Williams exposed Diddy's sex parties and Diddy tried to Blacklist her.

I remember seeings a pic of Diddy butt naked in the sea that Wendy allegedly leaked but I can't find it anywhere.

leftout

I never heard about that. Wendy ass was an even BIGGER mess when she was on the radio :dead:

leftout

I believe it tho. Diddy is a WHORE[/marlo] :plea:

GLOCK

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 12, 2017, 06:03:23 PM
why cant men enjoy each others company without somones dick being in someones ass
Men need the companionship of other men these guys their money just gives them a bit better access but yeah
gorl
I kno...