DailyMail: North Korea RUMORED To Test Missiles Against US Tom'

Started by Freemala Harris, July 26, 2017, 11:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

US officials are concerned that a North Korean missile test launch will take place today

Government sources in South Korea told the Yonhap News Agency that transporter erector launchers carrying ICBM launch tubes in North Pyongan province have been moved by North Korea.

Speaking anonymously, a US defense official said if a test was to go ahead it would be of either an intermediate-range missile or North Korea's ICBM - known as a KN-20 or a Hwasong-14, and would take place 'probably' today as North Korea celebrates Victory Day - the 64th anniversary of the signing of the Korean Armistice Agreement.

Experts assessed it could have put Alaska in range, bringing Pyongyang's long-held dream of a missile that can deliver an atomic warhead to the United States within reach.

A South Korean government source told Yonhap: 'Movements by transporter erector launchers carrying intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) launch tubes have been continuously observed in North Pyongan.

'There is a high possibility that the North may carry out (the test launch) around the July 27 armistice day.'

A second US defense official confirmed the fears, adding: 'They're setting up for something.'

If the launch goes ahead, it would be the second time Pyongyang has tested an ICBM after its July 4 rocket launch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730610/amp/North-Korea-threatens-merciless-nuclear-strike-US.html

:loose2when:

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

BAPHOMET.

fuck who you can while you can loves. Its about to be damn over in a year or so.  :everythingok:

Eternal Bell

como la whore

this is scary as fuck. Trump and Pence are about to get us all KILLED  :ummwhat:

Sinpool

theyve been doing this shit for years

buck up fags or shut up

como la whore

Quote from: KhoiZan on July 27, 2017, 12:07:11 AM
Quote from: CDY on July 27, 2017, 12:04:00 AM
this is scary as fuck. Trump and Pence are about to get us all KILLED  :ummwhat:
i wouldn't blame trump for this

they've been testing weapons increasingly over the years
Kim Jong-un's father wasn't as power hungry as he is. He tested much less. But his son wants mess.

I realize that, I just think they are waiting for Trump to slip up before they really do something extreme. Trump is like a child. It doesn't take much to set him off.

I'm terrified tbh
:ummwhat:

GLOCK

I'm sure when they test their mess owt
We won't expect it

v

Be careful tho Lew ❤️