Christina Aguilera Teases That New Music 'Is Coming'

Started by Lazarus, January 23, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Christina Aguilera Teases That New Music 'Is Coming,' After Fan Posts Hilarious Message on Her Walk of Fame Star
Christina Aguilera is promising her fans that new music is on the way. On Tuesday (Jan. 23), the pop superstar posted a photo to her Instagram Story that showed her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame playfully redecorated by a fan eager for new music.

A small Post-It note with ?DEAR? written across it was placed to the top left side of the star followed by another in the center that read ?WHERE THE F--- IS THE NEW ALBUM??? under her name.

Aguilera reposted the laugh inducing photo and added her own caption that said ?It?s coming bitches?? followed by several emojis.

Aguilera has not released an album since her 2012 Lotus album and has teased new music throughout the years. Whether this ends up resulting in new Xtina music is yet to be seen but one can only hope for some more hits from the iconic singer.

ya rock muh world.

BAPHOMET.

Ma Lo

Kaeli.

fjjjjjjjjjjadksmc

This post was funny when Lana made it 4 years ago. Christina is just late & greasy looking

and that music is gonna flop down

b7

her last album was in 2012? shit :dead:

and why hasn't she been on the voice?

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 23, 2018, 01:49:57 PM
fjjjjjjjjjjadksmc

This post was funny when Lana made it 4 years ago. Christina is just late & greasy looking

and that music is gonna flop down
:letsmessfag:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

I cant wait for the girls to start releasing music so i can see the flop numbers  :blessed:

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 23, 2018, 01:51:25 PM
I cant wait for the girls to start releasing music so i can see the flop numbers  :blessed:
oh wow this is Brandy shade guys!

Ur done, King
:omf:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1RIG on January 23, 2018, 01:54:21 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 23, 2018, 01:51:25 PM
oh wow this is Brandy shade guys!

Ur done, King
:omf:
fdgdfgd  :ummwhat:

Mel.