The Walking Dead MOVIE coming theaters in 2020

Started by Ma Lo, July 17, 2019, 04:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

QuoteThe Walking Dead movies are coming, whether you like it or not, and recent comments from Andrew Lincoln (speaking to The New York Times) suggests they'll be releasing as early as next year, in 2020. Lincoln's character, the iconic Rick Grimes, was last seen incapacitated on a helicopter halfway through The Walking Dead season 9, but AMC has already announced a trilogy of DTV movies will bring a more conclusive end to this sheriff's exploits in zombie town.

Meanwhile, The Walking Dead season 10 is due to begin airing this October, and may shed a bit more light on Rick's yet to be disclosed location, even if he'll no longer be appearing in the show himself. Lincoln has indeed stated in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter that The Walking Dead movies will "complete" Rick Grimes' story in the zombie apocalypse, suggesting they could mark the character's final appearance once and for all, while Pollyanna McIntosh (who plays Anne, the character who put Rick on the helicopter in the first place), recently told Reddit that the movies could address how the pair "remain useful to each other."

https://www.gamesradar.com/walking-dead-movies/

I can't wait for MICHONNE beautiful bad black self to be worshiped in theaters by these crackas.  :letsmessfag: :stressed:

Zankou.

:uhh:

I wish this shit would fckin go away. It hasn't been good in years

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

as long as Michonne aint going nowhere I'm good. 

CHOKE

This is how Game of Thrones should have ended,  with a Trilogy of movies.

Ma Lo

Quote from: The Mad Choke on July 17, 2019, 04:07:51 PM
This is how Game of Thrones should have ended,  with a Trilogy of movies.

!!!

It's a smart move. Immortalize the mess with a movie a bit :ohwow:

^

Opposites Attract.

This last season was so good. 

6, 7 and 8 was a totally different mess. That Negan arc ruined the series imo

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Ma Lo

Quote from: Cheetah. on July 17, 2019, 05:36:45 PM
This last season was so good.

6, 7 and 8 was a totally different mess. That Negan arc ruined the series imo

I agree but 6 is legendary cuz that's when Richonne happened :plzstop:

Mel.