HARRIET - TRAILER (In Theaters 11/01)

Started by GLOCK, July 23, 2019, 11:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murrah

Fuck her and Yvonne Orji. I hate how she's always lip smackin and poppin her tongue as Molly.

LOONA.

They been lashing her on Twitter fjkkkkf

Something about her being super disrespectful toward black americans but wanting to play one. What's the etea?   

jtwoeleven

What exactly would black Americans be jealous of Africans for? See, shit like this is why I push back on that "we are one" Kumbya bullshit.

LOONA.

Boomz

I'm pleased at this impending flop

:blessed:

U don't get to down us and then play one of OUR most important heroes

LOONA.

I'm so tired of these dusty africans thinking they're better than us.

You're NOT   

:unbothered:

Boomz

Quote from: Grown Man on July 27, 2019, 11:26:50 AM
Someone actually took time to document all of her mess.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1044181901706178560.html

And to top that off - she's not ADOS, and she's not even an American citizen.

Thanks for this

Boomz

After skimming that...I'm sorry but anyone still confused on why people feel a way  :uhh:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

July 28, 2019, 09:51:27 PM #129 Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 09:52:21 PM by Lew Scherzinger Norwood
Quote from: jtwoeleven on July 28, 2019, 05:14:01 PM
What exactly would black Americans be jealous of Africans for? See, shit like this is why I push back on that "we are one" Kumbya bullshit.

Well modern african who immigrate to the us do not put respect on our name
And neither do the british ones

Now when you come to america to pursue your dream you are doing so on the backs of those slaves and slave decendents that built and made tgis country what it is

So they usually come with a superiority complex because they dont share that same history and america treats outsiders and animals better than they do theur black citizens..africans see this and join in and let the white man give them the leg up that we worked for and built but have trouble reaping benefits from

So there is a bit of tension on both sides

African americans to africans - dont let this white man gas u up...u still part of us and  and ur still black no matter how much they treat u otherwise so font turn ya nose up at us we been here

Africans to african americans- ur just lazy and ghetto and we can come in and do better than you day one we dont associate with that we are above that and we still retain our culture

So this keeps the divide going

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different