Music industry conspiracies

Started by fedswatchin, December 07, 2019, 07:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Not yall acting like xtinct wasn't on a steady decline already.

Her nasty attitude and vile cunt waus caught up with her.

She's lucky her transphobic comments towards lady gonzo were before cancel culture ...cuz she would've been all the way ended.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Quote from: Monika on December 07, 2019, 08:34:36 AM
Quote from: First Class on December 07, 2019, 08:13:14 AM
It speaks to how FUCKED in the head these industry ppl are. Not only that, but they be miserable at the top. Just kill yourself :dead: leave my god-fearing Queen alone
i do believe that some celebrities may have "hired fans". They go on blogs and music forums and drag other artists or post fake stories so that artist will be dragged. They are there to deflect rumors that people post about celebrities also. They will come into a thread and try to stear the topic in another direction.

I think they call it sock puppetting. Something like that.  :dead:
Oh I bet

I just did some light research on sockpuppetry and it seems to have many facets. The type of cats that wanna bully and kill the momentum for somebody else's career that is already stalling while their "fave" clearly has a machine behind them, those girls are paid. Those are the insiders that just be hangin around the artists but try to front in conversation. It's probably some gorls like that used to post here

opha lipa

ci releasing shit music that flopped had nothing to do with it huh

:dead:
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

fedswatchin

Her label picked out horrible singles during Fantasy Ride. She had BOPS on that album nigga

fedswatchin

Also your sig is much too long

Fix it. Leave the artist that actually has a SOLO platinum album xoxo

🦚

Why wasn't the go girl video version the single version?

Amd why wasn't the its cii cii n t payuhneee plastered all over it.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Quote from: .::SléìghThìsHølìdæy::. on December 07, 2019, 08:56:04 AM
Not yall acting like xtinct wasn't on a steady decline already.

Her nasty attitude and vile cunt waus caught up with her.

She's lucky her transphobic comments towards lady gonzo were before cancel culture ...cuz she would've been all the way ended.
You and your uncle took her out the game and my nigga it's time to just cop to it

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: First Class on December 07, 2019, 08:10:01 AM
Quote from: Sexy MF on December 07, 2019, 07:58:19 AM
No shade but I think the Cis brought it on themselves and got cocky around 06/07
It went from Bey vs Ci, to Ci vs Rih, to Ci just falling off
The evolution under performed compared to Goodies whilst b-Day and Rated R kinda left it in the dust
The FR push backs, leaks and mess didn't help either
no

Philana Williams was her old manager and, because she got mad that Ciara was moving on from her, she decided to leak tons of her new music, sell fake stories to Sandra Rose, amongst other things to fuck with Ciara's reputation. Not only that, but a little birdie told me how Ciara doing all of those remixes (Slow Down, Diva) rubbed ppl the wrong way. Shit really hit the fan when Keri came out and ppl on Ciara's team, who were also apart of Bey's camp, basically jumped ship.

And then the beyhive went on a whole rampage against her for months. Love Sex Magic came out and I'll never forget that weak ass side by side collage fhey did where it was pics from Ci's new video and pics of like 2 Beyonce video, one mock video that she wasn't even in and some random performance. They ended showing that collage on VH1, I remember seeing the shit. And that further hurt her image

The CSquad didn't have the power you're giving us :plzstop: the few Ci fans you got into it with in 07 didn't hurt her
i didn't get into it with any ci stans in 07
I was a ci them times
:guys:

reekz

All these excuses on why your fav is a flop. Stop blaming other people. 

fedswatchin

Quote from: .::SléìghThìsHølìdæy::. on December 07, 2019, 09:18:59 AM
Why wasn't the go girl video version the single version?

Amd why wasn't the its cii cii n t payuhneee plastered all over it.
!!!

It's Cici and Tpain was the catchiest part of the song. :plzstop: If she would've sung the verses in her Like A Boy tone, sped up the beat a little, made that cc tpain part the hook, make the actual hook the bridge, got a different feature, got a different song--

Fuck it, i just hate that song. :dead: especially as a single. But it's cc and tpain >>>>>

D.I.E.G.O.

reekz

December 07, 2019, 09:58:43 AM #26 Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 10:02:28 AM by TellmeLies
The Flopiara entire single collection:
Goodies: 1x
1 2 Step: 3x
Oh: 1x
And I: N/A
Get Up: 1x
Promise: 1x
Like a Boy: 1x
Leave Em: GOLD
Go Girl: N/A
Never: GOLD
Sex, Flop, Lose my magic: 1X
Like a Surgeon: N/A
GIMME Dat: N/A
Ride: GOLD
Speechless: N/A
Sweat: N/A
Sorry: N/A
Got Me Good: N/A
Body Party: 2x
Flop Out: GOLD
Overdose: N/A
I Bet: GOLD
Dance to My Flops: N/APaint It Black: N/A
Level Flop: 1x
Dose: N/A
Dose (Re-release): N/A
Freak: N/A
Greatest Love: N/A
Thinking About You: N/A
Evapora: N/A
Melanie: N/A

Total: 14.5x platinum

Just
Cardi first three solo singles:
Bodak Yellow: 9x
Bariter Carter: 3x
Be Careful: 3x

Total:  15x platinum

lolz

fedswatchin

Sle get back in here, the retards are posting again

reekz

Not you always hiding from the facts. Comedy at its best.

:roflmao:

CREAM.

Go Gorl slayed 

and the video :stressed:

I hate T Pain tho

Ew.

FR is my fav Ci alber