Phaedra Will Be On WWHL For A Mother’s Day Special

Started by M-Rocka, April 14, 2021, 12:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

If that lady does come back, I can already see a lot of shift changing. Shrew will be sucking up and kissing Phaedra's ass so she can stay on the show. Shamea & Kandi will stop fucking with Porsha, Cynthia will just be a pretty face. Sheree will be stirring the pot. Kenya will be cackling watching everybody unravel and Nene will be at home unemployed fuming.

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

Well good for her! I'm happy to catch up with her. And the boys.
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophababes.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 14, 2021, 05:15:48 PM
If that lady does come back, I can already see a lot of shift changing. Shrew will be sucking up and kissing Phaedra's ass so she can stay on the show. Shamea & Kandi will stop fucking with Porsha, Cynthia will just be a pretty face. Sheree will be stirring the pot. Kenya will be cackling watching everybody unravel and Nene will be at home unemployed fuming.

love this king

prophet self

M-Rocka

Quote from: oph markle on April 14, 2021, 05:25:43 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 14, 2021, 05:15:48 PM

love this king

prophet self
:stressed:

Hey King! :sistas:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw