Please God tell me I?m just too high right now

Started by 4 fucking k, December 11, 2018, 09:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Kaeli.

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

December 11, 2018, 11:40:28 PM #53 Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:40:36 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Kalifornia on December 11, 2018, 11:37:57 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on December 11, 2018, 10:04:19 PM
To say Al and Keith can't sing is blasphemy lol

Have you listened to them? :uhh:
WAIT HUH  :uhh:

Vonc2002

Aalumeci.

Al B Sure got nerve. We know that ONE ass song.

And it?s cute af. But.

Vonc2002

I'm sorry but I'll never understand why Keith sweat was famous.  That nigger consistently sold a pretty decent amount of albums too

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002