THEM Season 2 trailer

Started by DopeSoul., March 30, 2024, 02:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeSoul.

Bitch I'm excited

The first season was creepy af

I'm glad they got the lead actress back

STUNNA GOD

Hmmm this ain't grabbing me like the first season... it's kinda giving Jordan Peele but I'll still be perched!!! Hopefully I still use.

STUNNA GOD

!!!

The first mess had me SPOOKED!!!! It was so good!!!!!! It was just all around great storytelling. So captivating

DopeSoul.

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on March 30, 2024, 02:47:42 AM!!!

The first mess had me SPOOKED!!!! It was so good!!!!!! It was just all around great storytelling. So captivating
bitch that pastor demon man was so scary

DopeSoul.

And I agree this ain't snatching me like the first one but I still wanna see

STUNNA GOD

March 30, 2024, 03:06:45 AM #5 Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 03:07:55 AM by STUNNA GOD
Quote from: DopeSoul. on March 30, 2024, 02:52:02 AM

HHDNSNDNSNMDNNWNDSNMDMSMMDMSMMD

>><< that was literally the last good horror mess I've seen.

Absolutely incredible... it was spooky and the actual story outside of the spook was very interesting and well written too. Symbolism n mess is alright but make the actual story and plot GOOD. :uhh:

That's where Jordan Peele fails me every time. If I just wanna sit and figure out riddles, I can just read a goddam BOOK.

:udontlookok:

Gilgamesh.

DopeSoul.

Quote from: STUNNA GOD on March 30, 2024, 03:06:45 AM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on March 30, 2024, 02:52:02 AM

HHDNSNDNSNMDNNWNDSNMDMSMMDMSMMD

>><< that was literally the last good horror mess I've seen.

Absolutely incredible... it was spooky and the actual story outside of the spook was very interesting and well written too. Symbolism n mess is alright but make the actual story and plot GOOD. :uhh:

That's where Jordan Peele fails me every time. If I just wanna sit and figure out riddles, I can just read a goddam BOOK.

:udontlookok:
!!!

Not much scares me :trannyjblige: but they did a really good job with the creep and spook factor with season 1. Jordan Peele definitely should take some damn notes tbh

rosone1

:plzstop: They skipped from the 1950s to the 1990s.You mean nobody else lived in that house since Emory.
Amazon and Lena got cussed out every Friday last season for triggering black people.

DopeSoul.

Which was stupid

Why can't blacks have a space in the horror genre?

:unsure: