I'm sorr'! Michael B. is jus EHT!

Started by Boomz, November 21, 2015, 09:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Whew! Those ALL LIVES MATTER comments? Yeah...all is forgive, King! I'm a fan again. Let me get my Creed ticket!  :uhh:  :supluv:

throwintheTAL

charlamagne is a hideous and hilarious

death

death

BAPHOMET.

SYKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGKJGF

ACK

:stressed: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

Stewie

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Boomer on November 21, 2015, 09:55:44 PM

Whew! Those ALL LIVES MATTER comments? Yeah...all is forgive, King! I'm a fan again. Let me get my Creed ticket!  :uhh:  :supluv:

Stewie

okjhjhjhj not charla stating how wack fantastic four was right out the gate

and michael kinda AGREEING :uhh:

you NEVER diss your own movie

Kaeli.

Quote from: Stewie on November 21, 2015, 10:08:06 PM
okjhjhjhj not charla stating how wack fantastic four was right out the gate

and michael kinda AGREEING :uhh:

you NEVER diss your own movie

You do if it fucking SUCKS :ohwow:

Boomz

November 21, 2015, 10:15:00 PM #11 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:15:24 PM by Boomer
I mean...that shit WAS awful. Still mad I spent money on a ticket for it.

Plus, there were rumors before the movie even released that all the actors hated the final result of the film and had difficulty with the director while shooting.

SUPREME

Stewie

i havent seen the movie but i just know it was terrible...but from a business perspective you still have to front so that people spend their coin and buy the dvd or whatever....im sure he'll get a lashing from the movie company after this interview....i mean take me for example... now i DEFINITELY wont be watching it after hearing him say that

Stewie

He clearly wanted to fuck Queen Yee....the way he was looking at her