I know we all grieve differently.... But I haven't bought ANYTHING sis is sellin

Started by ton, March 08, 2020, 09:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 08, 2020, 09:55:29 PM
... the donation part did throw me off because it just sounds weird coming from someone who is worth around 40 mil without the life insurance.
and I think it's because they knew the victims, so I guess I blindly assumed they would take care of those ppls families that were on the plane with him.
also, she's likely spooked the family will turn around and sue her ass along with the estate sssd its honestly very possible. They introduced this hellicopter mess into their lifestyle

b7

Quote from: animmai. on March 08, 2020, 10:10:58 PM
Grief is a very weird thing

Some people need to hide out and mourn in private for weeks or months, some people don't get hit by it until they go to the actual funeral, and some folks can be pretty reserved about it and one memory hits them and can send them into full-blown breakdown

And I'm sure she has someone typing up these posts for her and is being surrounded by other family members
!!!! i hope so

Cowgirl

🦚

Obviously vanessa is not that tanned. But if you follow the thread in that tweet there's a pic of her and her daughters.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

CREAM.

BBGGFFFFFFFGHJJHKHgcvvvbnjhzhzhHHHHHj

Ton I didn't wanna say anything but..

CREAM.

Quote from: 1RIG on March 08, 2020, 11:21:51 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on March 08, 2020, 11:18:41 PM

!!!!!!!! dcirpejjrfopieioprjpb

:plzstop:

before i saw this thread, i sent this to jamba and said why is she GRINNING like this sdsdds field trip! family fun! .  Lowkey, i wonder if the oldest sister (in this pic) and the other girl were ever jealous of GiGi's relationship with Kobe
GFDSDFFFffDdsddgghhjjkk gfgGghJJJUYGhjjjahahaj

:guys:

Cowgirl

I don't see jealousy, seemed like she appreciated the fact that her father could bond with her over sports considering there were all girls in the house. And there was nothing wrong with her taking a picture with the mural, it seems like she was really excited over it..

CREAM.

Quote from: 1RIG on March 08, 2020, 11:28:35 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on March 08, 2020, 11:27:06 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 08, 2020, 11:21:51 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on March 08, 2020, 11:18:41 PM

!!!!!!!! dcirpejjrfopieioprjpb

:plzstop:

before i saw this thread, i sent this to jamba and said why is she GRINNING like this sdsdds field trip! family fun! .  Lowkey, i wonder if the oldest sister (in this pic) and the other girl were ever jealous of GiGi's relationship with Kobe
GFDSDFFFffDdsddgghhjjkk gfgGghJJJUYGhjjjahahaj

:guys:
ddfdfdfdfdfdf im sorry, but that was Kobe's favorite child

:stressed:
Im screaming cause honestly I felt the same thing

DDDDDFFFFDDFFGFDDffdd
What is wrong with us

GLOCK

Well this is her daughter in the pic
and who's to say she's running her instagram

I don't see anything any of you are saying

Cowgirl

Quote from: GLOCK on March 08, 2020, 11:31:09 PM
Well this is her daughter in the pic
and who's to say she's running her instagram

I don't see anything any of you are saying
I was already handling this but thanks.

GLOCK

Quote from: animmai. on March 08, 2020, 10:10:58 PM
Grief is a very weird thing

Some people need to hide out and mourn in private for weeks or months, some people don't get hit by it until they go to the actual funeral, and some folks can be pretty reserved about it and one memory hits them and can send them into full-blown breakdown

And I'm sure she has someone typing up these posts for her and is being surrounded by other family members
!!!!

GLOCK

Quote from: .::Ric0 Fam0s0 Slæ::. on March 08, 2020, 10:27:54 PM
Kwee is not about to pull the sober living somber lauren london act to appease a bunch of hoteps. That will shit on her the second she starts dating again.

She is in good spirits and making sure the legacy and hard work stays in tact. Shocker....bit she has to be sKrong for her children.

Yeah!
I'm so confused by the mess in here