Karrueche Wins Her 2nd Emmy!

Started by Freemala Harris, April 29, 2017, 05:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on May 03, 2017, 08:12:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 03, 2017, 08:09:18 PM
Yea chris ain't an award winner so him helping sum1 else get some is kinda laughable

Chris put this ho on. It's legit in her wiki

"Tran initially gained mainstream exposure as the girlfriend of R&B singer Chris Brown"

:kii: so yea because of Chris
U mean the site that's edited by haters like u and may? Yea, no :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 03, 2017, 08:14:11 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on May 03, 2017, 08:12:07 PM
Yea chris ain't an award winner so him helping sum1 else get some is kinda laughable

Chris put this ho on. It's legit in her wiki

"Tran initially gained mainstream exposure as the girlfriend of R&B singer Chris Brown"

:kii: so yea because of Chris
U mean the site that's edited by haters like u and may? Yea, no :dead:

Did you know who this slut was before he brought her into the light?  Nahh

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

FlowerBomb

especially since he has no clout at the emmys
Never been nominated

BAPHOMET.

The fact that y'all are having a parade over this "Emmy" for a web series no one talks about  :plzstop: ain't seen ONE thread of someone chuning in

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on May 03, 2017, 08:22:30 PM
The fact that y'all are having a parade over this "Emmy"
an emmy is an emmy
:oof:

Vonc2002

An emmy award winning series that no one talks about, that makes alot of sense LOLZ

Ulysses

Chris keeps getting push back dates for his album while she out here winning Emmys. God is so good!

Scott.

She's doing more than what she did when she was with him. So he really don't have shit to do with her getting an award.

BAPHOMET.

:butwait!: show me a thread where someone spoke of this unknown mess?  :guys:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Scott. on May 03, 2017, 08:27:06 PM
She's doing more than what she did when she was with him. So he really don't have shit to do with her getting an award.
:plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Black Bitch on May 03, 2017, 08:29:11 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 03, 2017, 08:27:06 PM
:plzstop:
:blessed: