Afro, come in

Started by monk al-taqi, May 02, 2017, 11:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

monk al-taqi

did you call my ancestors white  :ummwhat:

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

monk al-taqi

im genuinely intruguied tho.

fedswatchin

Bruv is so intelligents :stressed:

monk al-taqi

i currently do some work at a critical access hospital that serves a Native American reservation

just trying to learn about our horrid heritage as Americans. I feel it's the least we can do

monk al-taqi

and bitch we are NOT white  :hmph:

monk al-taqi

monk al-taqi

monk al-taqi

May 03, 2017, 12:25:17 AM #8 Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 12:26:48 AM by الراهب
im really at loss of words at times, and my heart aches. I thought I had experienced poverty in my practice when I was in NYC and Detroit, but nothing really prepared me for Native poverty in rural America.

It isn't abject poverty, like I have no food and water, but poverty of the self if that makes sense. Their  identify, sense of worth has been completely decimated. And with that leads to a whole host of issues, social, and of course economic.

The first shift I had their recently i really took it hard. It makes me choke up every time I think about it. The spirit of humans ought to be celebrated and preserved, by every means necessary. Instead we have completely destroyed it, and completely erradicated a people. It enrages me

fedswatchin

What a white world we live in :stressed: