1st full episode of "Ravens home" on Disney

Started by b7, July 21, 2017, 06:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Only watched the first few minutes but Raven and Chelsea still have great chemistry. The mom thing is dumb though  :dead: they both still have child-like energy themselves

Should've just been two young single girls handling life in an entirely new city and surroundings.

CHOKE

I feel like Rav' woulda had to have that girl in highschool

Kaeli.

I don't think Disney would ever go for a show centered around adults especially in this day and age

But the whole having kids middle school age is kinda DUMB... like we're y'all 18 when y'all had em? :diddraispoot:

fedswatchin

n

Just suspend your disbelief or don't watch. Simple

The show is pretty cute. Raven and Chelsea haven't changed

Kaeli.

Just watched

The show was very cute. No one really annoyed me. Chelsea and Raven are the same and it's not as corny as the other mess currently on Disney.

Chelsea's son is a kii

AIDS

it's cute to see them back together. not my kind of show but I hope it's successful

b7

Quote from: OwnIt on July 21, 2017, 06:55:27 AM
n

well that's the problem, she's not allowing me suspend any disbelief because the believability level is ZERO, babe.

She's super talented but I wish Disney had a teen/older network they coulda put this on, cuz ...  no. That stage of Georgia mess was a cute idea

b7

Quote from: Fuck you. on July 21, 2017, 07:00:24 AM
it's cute to see them back together. not my kind of show but I hope it's successful
!!! Good luck

fedswatchin

Quote from: 1RIG on July 21, 2017, 07:22:16 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 21, 2017, 06:55:27 AM
n

well that's the problem, she's not allowing me suspend any disbelief because the believability level is ZERO, babe.

that was to kaeli

fedswatchin

But even if the believability level is zero (which it isn't) that's the whole purpose of suspending disbelief, so as to not interfere with one enjoying a story

b7

Quote from: OwnIt on July 21, 2017, 07:27:25 AM
But even if the believability level is zero (which it isn't) that's the whole purpose of suspending disbelief, so as to not interfere with one enjoying a story
nah that's the actors job

U know this
:omgwatshappening:

But it wasn't bad. It's 10 times better than the boy meets world reboot  :dead: I forgot how much I like Raven when there's a script
Involved

fedswatchin

No, it's the viewer's job to an extent. They wasn't gon do no show renewal without having kids and making them any younger would've been uninteresting. I'm sure they'll come off more motherly in the coming eps

iheart4everbrandy

I loved State of Georgia! This show is pretty good too. I'm glad Orlando Brown isn't in the show.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw