Mary J. Blige Joins Umbrella Academy Series at Netflix

Started by Lazarus, February 12, 2018, 05:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Buy The Stars✨

She can't even act.  This is type of acting mess Brandy needs to do

BAPHOMET.

February 12, 2018, 05:59:34 PM #3 Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:00:25 PM by Baph al Mana.
I need to see some Mary acting. Because i legit haven't seen anything since Jason Lyric

edit: fdjkdfjkfdjk I meant "Prison Song"

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on February 12, 2018, 05:59:34 PM
I need to see some Mary acting. Because i legit haven't seen anything since Jason Lyric

edit: fdjkdfjkfdjk I meant "Prison Song"

You haven't seen that movie mudblood on Netflix she was in ?   How she won those awards for that movie I'll never know

b7

Another great look for her. I?m sure she?s only improving as an actress at this point

After what she?s been through with that shit husband, this rebranding journey she?s currently on is everything. This is how tf you DO it

Lazarus

Quote from: 1RIG on February 12, 2018, 06:16:59 PM
Another great look for her. I?m sure she?s only improving as an actress at this point

After what she?s been through with that shit husband, this rebranding journey she?s currently on is everything. This is how tf you DO it

!!!!!!!!!

Kaeli.

Quote from: 1RIG on February 12, 2018, 06:16:59 PM

Scott.

pop

🦚

Mary out here working like a dog trying to pay that spousal support and those tax debts  :plzstop:

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/