sssss "oh HI Monique... hey .. was that really you?"

Started by KING BENTLEY., February 17, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Stewie

Hh

Yeah mos brother messed with her a few times.. I think he was in his teens and she was 8/9 ish

And the parents were acting like it didn't happen....everyone has dysfunctional families but hers is a mess

And her sister hates her....

LOONA.

Quote from: Stewie on February 17, 2018, 11:19:31 PM
Hh

Yeah mos brother messed with her a few times.. I think he was in his teens and she was 8/9 ish

And the parents were acting like it didn't happen....everyone has dysfunctional families but hers is a mess

And her sister hates her....

Eek!

No wonder she's so fcked up

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Bruce

Khia can talk so much shit, but has a hard time confronting people. She is very scary, the issues was not the equipment, the issue was her talking to Monique. Khia is very comfortable leaving in Decatur and driving a mini van. She does not want the show to be bigger than it is, because then she will have to come face to face with the people she talk about.

GRAND

Quote from: Bruce on February 18, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
Khia can talk so much shit, but has a hard time confronting people. She is very scary, the issues was not the equipment, the issue was her talking to Monique. Khia is very comfortable leaving in Decatur and driving a mini van. She does not want the show to be bigger than it is, because then she will have to come face to face with the people she talk about.
this sounds accurate

Cause she CHOKED when Deelishis got on that Damn phone :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Stewie

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on February 18, 2018, 09:04:53 AM
this sounds accurate

Cause she CHOKED when Deelishis got on that Damn phone :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Bgfghhgggggh

GLOCK

!!
BINGO

KING BENTLEY.

s

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

I?ve read jokes about drug overdoses and lupus induced comas on here.

This was funny to me and didn?t cross a line.

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

Bbxbxbbx

Boy
This ain?t funny
No child sexual abuse is funny :dead:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: glock on February 18, 2018, 11:05:56 AM
Bbxbxbbx

Boy
This ain?t funny
No child sexual abuse is funny :dead:
sssssssss

I can't argue with this tho! child abuse is a very serious thing.

I'm sad that whole mess happened to Monique.

H.#.G.*.Z

Whirlwind

Drogon

Quote from: glock on February 17, 2018, 05:00:37 PM
Her brother raped her?

Khia is so trashy

Yes which is why she was upset with Oprah for interviewing him after she shared her story and oprah was supposed to be her friend