When Chadwick took Michael ... ... how POWERFUL!

Started by KING BENTLEY., February 20, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

February 22, 2018, 01:02:03 AM #45 Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 01:11:05 AM by Mu
Quote from: 1RIG on February 22, 2018, 12:57:35 AM
Chhhhhh

Chad was BRILLIANT from start to finish. Everyone is entitled to their preference, but ain?t no damn way
:loose2when:

From his very first two lines, on >>>

Such a freaking natural

Idk man. I guess maybe I had low expectations for MBJ and I'm not a Chad fan . Seen him in a few films and I was like meh why is he our go to. Though I think he carried the nauinces of his character well the underspoken confidence etc.  I wasn't uber impressed by his acting.

In totality as an ensemble and a fucking movie it was an amazing as a movie. I would put in my top 5 best movies of all times.

b7

Quote from: Mu on February 22, 2018, 01:02:03 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 22, 2018, 12:57:35 AM
Chhhhhh

Chad was BRILLIANT from start to finish. Everyone is entitled to their preference, but ain?t no damn way
:loose2when:

From his very first two lines, on >>>

Such a freaking natural

Idk man. I guess maybe I had low expectations for MBJ and I'm not a Chad fan . Seen him in a few films and I was like meh why is he our go to. Though I think he carried the nauinces of his character well the underspoken confidence etc.  I wasn't uber impressed by his acting.

In totality as an ensemble and a fucking movie it was an amazing as a movie. I would put in my top 5 best movies of all times.
i can understand that, actually.

And !!!! Omg. EASILY one of my favorites of all time