The absolute nerve to re-imagine all history with white characters

Started by KING BENTLEY., February 27, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

I?m so glad that I?m living in this generation

THIS is the period we finally come out of the curse and get to TAG they white asses up.

And all of the Negroes/Israelites still sitting they BLACK asses up in traditional white Christian churches can get tagged up too

I?m PISSED and ready for this revolution

H.#.G.*.Z

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

wow bent

ur so woke  :wub:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

KING BENTLEY.

And they can?t deny it

Yawl remake a movie about Egypt, and cast white characters, so given over 1k years and a lot of photoshop who knows what else yawl white asses did

We don?t wanna hear it anymore

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: TheNextLew on February 27, 2018, 04:15:45 PM
wow bent

In the old days they would discard babies with retardation or stunted mental capability

I am saddened that tradition was halted before you were born.

Have a nice day Lew.

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 27, 2018, 04:19:31 PM
wow bent

In the old days they would discard babies with retardation or stunted mental capability

Have a nice day Lew.
:guys: :guys: :guys: :guys:

wizzy

MelMel

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 27, 2018, 04:19:31 PM
wow bent

Have a nice day Lew.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

bby wtffff  :guys:

Genesis

Genesis

Quote from: Vibrant on February 27, 2018, 04:37:35 PM
Quote from: Genesis on February 27, 2018, 04:36:47 PM
Well hope yall dont just march and pray.
any advice on what to do?
Ask someone else. They?ll say the exact same thing I?ll say but wont get the backlash. :supluv:

FlowerBomb

KING BENTLEY.

February 27, 2018, 04:45:03 PM #12 Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 04:45:47 PM by SAINT BENTLEY.
Quote from: Estelle Ghetto on February 27, 2018, 04:27:05 PM
black, white
he still dnt like us, sis
:melmel:
sssss

Nah, Jesus and pops have no issues with gays that are good ppl tbh

All of the referenced scriptures against homosexuality were translated from something meaning sexually immoral. Which of course, it?s not good to be a whore.

But the spiritual masculine and feminine are different than physical masculine and feminine.

In the lost Gospel of Thomas, Jesus said two spirits need to become one to get ready to enter Heaven.

Ppl mistake the creation of Eve (during the second creation of man).

But she wasn?t a seperate creation, she was split from Adam, which is what ?rib? meant. In our spiritual forms were are neither male nor female, but balanced.

Reproduction and everything else is earthly. Humans impose the notion of familial ties more than any other species because of our high intellect and low understanding.

Which by my hypothesis means it?s possible for two physical males, to be one spiritually. Which is what marriage was meant to represent. Spiritual union, and that?s not even supposed to be til death do you part, a soul mate is supposed to be eternal, you literally can?t survive in the spiritual realm without your soulmate.

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on February 27, 2018, 04:45:03 PM
Quote from: Estelle Ghetto on February 27, 2018, 04:27:05 PM
black, white
he still dnt like us, sis
:melmel:
Ppl mistake the creation of Eve (during the second creation of man).

But she wasn?t a seperate creation, she was split from Adam, which is what ?rib? meant. In our spiritual forms were are neither male nor female, but balanced.

See there's this West African tribe, I think it's the Mandinka's who believe everything has a "twin". A male side and a female side, but balanced but when they are born into this world, they take on the form of either sex.
That's why they celebrate whenever twins are born because they believe a FULL spirit has come into the world.

ya rock muh world.

the whole christian mess in itself was given to us by white men once we arrived here off them stinky boats

no surprise that the entire image of "jesus" has been painted with a white brush