Rupauls Drag Race All Stars 4: Premiere (Who watched)

Started by Sinpool, December 15, 2018, 04:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Admin

FlowerBomb

February 10, 2019, 01:26:44 PM #198 Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 01:29:44 PM by NAOMI!!!
Quote from: squid on February 10, 2019, 01:21:14 PM
Idk why Mon?t is still there
dfdsf I prefer her to Monique tbh

FlowerBomb

tbh the only recent black queen that me EVERYTHING was Shea & Peppermint, but Sasha's lipsync final def' was deserving.

Mayhem Miller & Asia O Hara were underwhelming, Vixen was too combative, Monique's execution is mostly off and Monet gives 80%.
I hope the next season is better than the last.

FlowerBomb

I kinda wish Naomi didn't eliminate Manilla, I'd want her to win over Trinity even though I like her better than Manilla  :dead:

🦚

Shangela should?ve won last season. PeriodT

All stars is a joke anyway. Alaska is the only 1 out of the current 3 that?s really doing it on a high level.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Admin

FlowerBomb

Admin

I would have loved to see Manila in the top along with Naomi, Trinity and either Monique or Latrice. But Latrice just didn't show much progress. I was rooting for her once Manila went home. :loose2when: But.. ugh :udontlookok:

Sinpool

djknkjg

Peppermint???

peppermint was a damn mess and shoulda went home for having the worst outfit in Drag Race herstory.

Jon

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 10, 2019, 01:30:18 PM
I kinda wish Naomi didn't eliminate Manilla, I'd want her to win over Trinity even though I like her better than Manilla  :dead:

Really? Manilla was the most polished to me. I think it was a mistake Latrice was on this. She didn't come off good

Sinpool

Sinpool

njknjknadkjdf

Bitch had Zebra's Giraffes & Hyena's for a cat runway