Burberry said they want in on the mess too...hoodie w/ noose around neck

Started by Kalifornia., February 19, 2019, 05:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Cowgirl

Quote from: King Naomi on February 19, 2019, 05:40:43 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on February 19, 2019, 05:40:08 PM
All this MESS from designers during Black history month.

I'm sorry, but this can't be a coincidence.
Outrage leads to more clicks and revenue
Which is why people need to be more selective about the stuff the choose to outrage over. The more attention, the more sales and the more we?ll see stuff like this. Keep taking the bait.

Cowgirl

Quote from: b l a c k a s f u c k on February 19, 2019, 09:01:35 PM
Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on February 19, 2019, 08:37:15 PM
Things that we should focus on, like real and lasting wealth, was never an everyday experience for us and we haven?t learned to nurture that yet. That takes education, focus and perseverance but we want to look and feel expensive and ?successful? instantly so these European White man labels are a gateway to that. I blame rap music mostly though.
Hamma nana BOW SHATA!

BITCH

Materialism.

The gorls went so hard on that Black gay guy from Howard who ALLEGEDLY (cuz he was never charged) stole school funds to go out and show out with his labels, and cars and mess. But I feel it was low key punishment for him "flossin'" on the gorls a bit . Like, oh you thought you were fly! We got something on yo ass.

That's the undertone I got from a lot of the lashings I saw on social media. But no one stops to think about the source of these things. Why did he think flashing his labels and cars and mess on social media was cute? Hate the game not the damn player. Period.

:omf:
!!!

🦚

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 19, 2019, 06:00:24 PM
Y'all know white people were killing each other via hanging since medieval times right?

Now if they had the girls were walking around with watermelon and fried chicken around their necks I might feel a way.

:plzstop:

And yeah I see nothing wrong here.

They should?ve had Jussie model it for some real press and promomo  :raycharles2urmess:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowgirl

Quote from: LetMeHearYouS?....G R A MM Y on February 20, 2019, 12:22:20 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 19, 2019, 06:00:24 PM
Y'all know white people were killing each other via hanging since medieval times right?

Now if they had the girls were walking around with watermelon and fried chicken around their necks I might feel a way.

:plzstop:

And yeah I see nothing wrong here.

They should?ve had Jussie model it for some real press and promomo  :raycharles2urmess:
vbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb