Reported reasoning behind Jussie's stunt

Started by herbie, February 19, 2019, 06:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

February 19, 2019, 06:47:53 PM Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 06:49:56 PM by b l a c k a s f u c k
This report was issued by CBS News...

It appears that the letter he received calling him a Black fag may have been REAL

He was upset that the letter didn't get the response that it deserved in regards to investigating it, etc.

So this is what led him to (allegedly  :-P ) plot the "attack" to make sure he got the attention he deserved for what happened to him.

Honestly this would make sense to me and answer the "Why?" which is what I have been asking myself for a long time in this mess.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-case-empire-actor-reportedly-wanted-bigger-reaction-from-threatening-letter/

FlowerBomb

He could've just posted the letter on IG rather than making a fool of himself and the people that were supporting him.

Buy The Stars✨

Don't believe that. They said they found letters and magazine cut outs in the wakanda niggas apartment. 

But let's say that's the case.  This nigger has ruined it for other real cases in the future. 

From now on any black gay that says he got beat up they gonna say 

Is he pullin a Jussie

CHOKE

K

So he still lied and orchestrated the mess?

CHOKE

This is the equivalent of a female star staging a rape mess because a hater called her fat

Jon

Quote from: King Naomi on February 19, 2019, 06:49:00 PM
He could've just posted the letter on IG rather than making a fool of himself and the people that were supporting him.

!!!!!

Cowboy Nine

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Jonovan on February 19, 2019, 07:00:46 PM
Quote from: King Naomi on February 19, 2019, 06:49:00 PM

!!!!!

BigDawg

Ma Lo

BigDawg

BAPHOMET.

Young

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 19, 2019, 06:50:40 PM
Don't believe that. They said they found letters and magazine cut outs in the wakanda niggas apartment. 

But let's say that's the case.  This nigger has ruined it for other real cases in the future. 

From now on any black gay that says he got beat up they gonna say 

Is he pullin a Jussie

Hmm I don?t know if I believe that just yet. Stuff like this, what Jussie may have done,  just doesn?t happen often. I feel like the bigger damage here will be black gay people will report assaults less.

Bitches lie about rape every now and then, doesn?t stop enforcement from investigating every time a girl reports rape. Yeah sure not everyone gets the justice they deserve (thats gonna happen anyway as a minority) but everyone?s still entitled to be heard/case looked into. They?re going to want to know and will find out if it?s true or not..you know white people love their fact checking and ID channel investigations over word of mouth experiences.

Long as you don?t lie you?re good  :letsmessfag:

Maybe I?m a little optimistic but idk.