kardashian drama (perfect timing)

Started by KippDaddy, February 19, 2019, 07:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KippDaddy

This family always has drama surrounding it.  I know everyone has family drama but theirs is always NEXT LEVEL and always coming around a launch of a new season or a lip kit or some shit

Gilgamesh.

I think it's publicity sunt. If not, I feel no sympathy for her. Didn't she start messing with this dude while his gf had a baby on the way?

KippDaddy

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 19, 2019, 07:36:28 PM
I think it's publicity sunt. If not, I feel no sympathy for her. Didn't she start messing with this dude while his gf had a baby on the way?

I hope so but how much money would they have to pay jordyn to take a hit like this in the eyes of public opinion

Smh

BigDawg

Cowboy Nine

I don't think he cheated with Jordyn, but he def cheated. again.

If Khloe wants to be constantly dogged out then that's her business.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: KippDaddy on February 19, 2019, 07:39:56 PM

I hope so but how much money would they have to pay jordyn to take a hit like this in the eyes of public opinion

Smh

Outside of being Kylie's handmaiden she doesn't really have rep to damamge. Hell, a lot of comments on TSR are supporting sis :kii:

BigDawg

Quote from: Nine on February 19, 2019, 07:41:25 PM
I don't think he cheated with Jordyn, but he def cheated. again.

If Khloe wants to be constantly dogged out then that's her business.

Kalifornia.

Buy The Stars✨

i guess they felt like jussie was over shadowing them so kris started u some mess

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 19, 2019, 07:43:06 PM

Smh

Outside of being Kylie's handmaiden she doesn't really have rep to damamge. Hell, a lot of comments on TSR are supporting sis :kii:
LSKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDK

b7

Quote from: Please Baph. on February 19, 2019, 11:18:37 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 19, 2019, 07:43:06 PM

Smh

LSKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDK
:plzstop: :plzstop:

b7

Sinpool