Cardi and Nicki got into a fight?

Started by LiiVE, September 07, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Well, I guess they officially in beef.

LOONA.

Rah didn't make any contact. She tried to sneak attack as always and failed.

Can't wait for Cardi to kill Nicki because it's eventually gonna happen. She has all the mouth in the world until her and Cardi are in the same space. Throwing shade in a prerecorded performance from a different venue at the VMAs, on the radio constantly talking shit, yelling in interviews how she's gonna be "ready and prepared" for Cardi if something pops off etc

And yet shook and mute when the time comes. Doesn't seem very "Queen" like to have male bodyguards attacking women either. 

Nicki is weak

:omf:

GLOCK

Quote from: Sinyonc? on September 08, 2018, 12:29:33 AM
UPDATE:  9:15 PM PT  People connected to Cardi tell us, when Cardi approached the table she was not looking for a fight ... they say she wanted "to address the lies Nicki was spreading."  They believe security had a plan if Cardi came anywhere near, and one of them elbowed her in her face (check out the lump).  They say at that point it was on.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/07/cardi-b-attack-nicki-minaj-shoe-fashion-week-party/

Wow TMZ spreading the truth.

Nicki did this
i figured

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 12:42:50 AM

Can't wait for Cardi to kill Nicki because it's eventually gonna happen. She has all the mouth in the world until her and Cardi are in the same space. Throwing shade in a prerecorded performance from a different venue at the VMAs, on the radio constantly talking shit, yelling in interviews how she's gonna be "ready and prepared" for Cardi if something pops off etc

And yet shook and mute when the time comes. Doesn't seem very "Queen" like to have male bodyguards attacking women either. 

Nicki is weak

n

fedswatchin

ton

I dunno how card will recover from this one lolz

ton

Kaeli.

NSVDNDBKDBDKD @ her pointing this heel out

How shady

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: tontonton on September 08, 2018, 12:44:36 AM
I dunno how card will recover from this one lolz
:dead:

Worry about Dream?s fat musty lookin ass.

Cardi?s Only gonna get bigger.

Sinpool

4 fucking k

Quote from: LOONA. on September 08, 2018, 12:42:50 AM

Nicki is weak

n

ton